Infinity On High

I nodded, sighing nervously as he raised a hand to my jawline, his thumb caressing against my cheek as our lips met. He tasted like strawberries, and his lips felt like silk against mine.

I leaned back in surprise, feeling the heat of his skin against mine. His strong hands eased up my thigh, underneath the towel that had by now fallen to my sides.

He pulled away, only for a second, his voice low and gruff, "Is this okay? Do you want this?"

"Y-Yes sir.." I nodded playfully, the warmth of his breath against my neck as his hand squeezed at the top of my thigh, his thumb rubbing along the outer lips of my pussy.

"Good girl.." he praised, cupping his free hand around my breast, and lowering his head to lick against my nipple, flat-tongued, then using the tip of his tongue to circle around it.

I let out a soft moan, biting the bottom of my lip, my hips bucking upwards, so that his thumb was rubbing against my clit.

"No need to be shy... you know nobody can hear us. And even if they could... I want them to know how good I make you feel." He sucked on my nipple now, nibbling at it as I moaned, a bit louder, spreading my legs slowly.

"'Atta girl... you love it, don't you?" He kissed along my breast and sucked harder, leaving a large red mark.

I whimpered and nodded, almost in a squeak as he slowly pushed his middle finger into me, moving it in and out slowly, looking up at me as I closed my eyes tightly and moaned, panting a bit quickly.

"Fuck.. I love to watch how you squirm..." he chuckled, now taking the fallen towel and placing it beside his guitar, then taking me by the hands and leading me to his bed.

It was soft, the blankets were silky and amazing, and the mattress was to die for. As instructed, I lay at the foot of the bed, legs spread wide as he bit his lip, beginning to undress.

His body is beautiful, he is beautiful.