7

Sarawat wasn't there, but Anna was.

"Hello krub, I'm sorry I didn't know you were sarawat's ex-boyfriend."

"We are not over yet,don't call him my ex. Where is he right now?"

"He went to the cafeteria"

Tine went to the cafeteria but sarawat wasn't there cause he didn't go to the cafeteria, Anna lied to Tine.

So Tine search everywhere to find wat and he found him in the hospital garden area. Tine went near wat.

"Hi wat"

"Mm"

"Is maki your child?"

"Mm"

"Were you lying to me all these years?, I don't believe it wat, cause you can't do it"

"If you don't want to believe it just dont"

"I would rather die than hearing you talking to me like that wat so please don't do this to me"

Tine's eyes are teary and they are sparkling.

"Please don't say that. You have to bear with it and move on, you can see I cheated on you"

"No you didn't, don't lie to me anymore I know everything" (while kissing sarawat's forehead)

Wat couldn't dodge it, cause he was already melted by tine's puppy eyes.

"Leave me tine"

"Never..don't hide me anything anymore, You are supposed to share both happiness and sadness with me not alone, I know what you are suffering from, I can help you, let me take care of you. I would rather die than let you go, I want to stay together with you even in he last second of my breath,please understand"

"Tine..."

"Don't say anything"

"Tine, I'm sorry I tried my best to hide this from you but I couldn't I didn't want to see you suffering because of me. Im sorry for hurting you and maki is not my child I never cheated on you all my feelings were true,I don't have much time left"

"I know everything wat, I know you loved me truly, let's get inside for now otherwise you will catch cold"

They went to watt's hospital room.

"I really missed your lips wat, can I moisture them?"

"I missed yours badly, can you stay with me tonight?"

Tine grabbed watt's neck and kissed on his lips and moistured them. He removed wat's clothes and kissed him everywhere.

Sarawat was not like before he is weak tine had to do everything.

"Tine...this is new, I'm the one who should be doing all these things.."

"Yes it's new, I'm gonna make you addict to this new thing, so you will come to me when you needed and im available all the time"

Sarawat hugged tine tightly and slept together.

Sarawat pov
Now tine is back, I missed him to the death, but I guess I kinda have feelings for Anna.