6

Tine went to the cafeteria as P'type asked him to go.He saw a little girl who is a patient and he recognized it from the clothes she was wearing.

She dropped her little teddy bear while running to a lady looks like her mom.
Tine grabbed her doll and followed her to her room it was 104.
He knocked on the door and that lady opened it.

"Hello, krub, your daughter dropped this.."

"Oh, thank you so much,"

And with that, he heard a relatable voice of someone

"Maki, grow up soon and be a good person in the future!!"
(Maki chuckled. She is a 1 year old child with cancer, and her mom is Anna)

Tine came inside to the room w/out asking, and he saw sarawat playing with maki)

"Wat..."

(with holding tears tine hugged sarawat)

Nurse's came to the room asking who the guardians of the child.

"It's me and Sarawat, nurse,"
(Anna replied)

Tine got frustrated from Anna's answer, and his tears started to fall down, He didn't even wait a minute in that room. He ran out of the room with a broken heart.

Wat didn't want to follow tine and explain because even if he did, his condition won't be good.

"I'll let you hate me, tine, it's fine" (Wat thought to himself)

Tine ran to the restroom. He is crying his eyes out because it's not the first time he saw sarawat with a girl it's the second time, and this time, it is worse.

Tine
I don't hate him for being with someone now, but I hate to accept the fact that he is doing this to me. Why do I think this is a nightmare? My Wat I really can't understand you even if you ignore me, your eyes asking me to hug you and stay with you, I'm sorry to leave you in that room with someone I couldn't bear it so i came here to have a rest. Actually, I'm tired of this I can't let you go but I know i have to move on.

After a half a hour,Tine went back to that room where sarawat was.