Dual Swap

"Show it to her" I pronounced without any hesitation.

My response resulted in Reo's eyelids widening "Are you sure? If I show her this it could ruin your relationship" I try to regain control, showing me again that picture where she is pretending to be me while sleeping with her boyfriend.

I can't believe it. My own younger sister is blackmailing me. She was always a pest, but this... This is beyond anything I could have hoped for.

"I said, do it" I said just as determined. If she thinks she can come and just ruin my life like she always did before, she's wrong.

"I warned you" She uttered as she walks back to the living room where my Takashi is standing next to Reo's idiot boyfriend.

I followed her closely keeping an expression of complete disapproval. When we arrived at the place, we noticed that the guys are drinking, Takashi trying as always to make a good first impression with the people he meets. While Motoya the idiot boyfriend of Reo, looks like he wants to punch him.

"Hey Takashi, I have something to show you" Reo uttered before looking in my direction with a mischievous expression.

I didn't say or do anything, therefore, Reo ended up showing him his phone with that picture.

Takashi opened his eyelids wide as his face turned red at what he is seeing. Motoya beside him just smiled mischievously showing me that this shit is planned by both of them.

"It's... It's a good picture surprisingly" Takashi pronounced trying to stay cordial despite how nervous he got seeing that.

"What?" Pronounced Reo with confusion "I just came from showing you a picture of Mio with another man, that's all you'll say?"

Takashi raised an eyebrow at what my twin sister said, "I'm pretty sure that's you in that picture" he said with some confusion.

"What the fuck you say four eyes. Can't you see I'm fucking your girl" Motoya uttered aggressively.

That got Takashi's immediate reaction. He got up from the couch angrily, quite ready to hit the man bigger and bulkier than him. It's worth noting that as a teacher Takashi has a habit of dealing with teenagers and many of them try to act tough.

Although Takashi is a gentle man with a calm temperament, that does not mean at all that he is a coward or reluctant to act, as he showed when Motoya arrived and immediately talked about my physique.

But Takashi is not an idiot either. Motoya is bigger and more muscular and by far so when Takashi stood up angrily, he took in his hands one of the beer bottles they were both sharing.

"I don't know what this all means" I angrily pronounced my fiancé "But if you think I can't recognize my own fiancée, you're damn wrong, get the hell out of my house now!" I shout as a demand.

Motoya was about to act "I'm calling the police" I said with my phone in hand and the emergency number already dialed, clearly showing them that they are one press of my finger away from the police being forewarned of their presence.

I also quickly went to the kitchen where I grabbed a long sharp knife, which I held tightly. Motoya clearly has the look of a gangster, and I don't intend to be helpless with him here.

Seeing that, both Motoya and Reo knew it was best to leave, for whatever they had planned, it would not come to pass. Angrily Motoya walked towards the exit, followed by Reo.

"Mine" She uttered; her voice sounded hurt.

"Get out, get the hell out of my life and don't you ever even show your face again. I will file a restraining order against you, I never want to see you again" saying those words was something pains. Despite all her antics, Reo is my twin sister, we were always close no matter what... But this broke all boundaries.

Reo wanted to say something, but realized it was best not to insist, she ducked her head and walked out with her boyfriend, leaving us alone at last.

Takashi immediately went to the door to lock it. He dropped the bottle he was planning to use as a weapon and approached me to wrap his arms around me.

I reciprocated his embrace by sinking my face into his chest letting out a few sobs.

"I'm glad you recognized that it wasn't me" I pronounced still glued to his chest.

"I'd be a lousy fiancé if I didn't know how to tell the difference between you and your sister" He whispered placing a kiss on my forehead and pressing his embrace a little tighter.

"How do you make a difference?" I asked somewhat curious, so after all, Reo and I are the same physically.

"Well, in Reo is fatter than you, seen the boyfriend she has I highly doubt she's the type of girl to have some self-control, it was very easy to see those extra kilos she poses, and you don't. There's also the fact that the picture looks too flawless to be a picture taken on the spot and last and not least, I know you wouldn't do something like that to me" I couldn't stop myself from smiling when I heard that last one.

I removed my face from his chest to bestow him a deep kiss making him aware of all my love for him "This day sucked. I need sex, hard sex" He just smiled at my words.

"At your command, my lady" Without saying much more we started the action.

I may have in the past been like Reo not only physically, but also in personality. But the difference between me and her was always self-control, I always had more than her and as much as I love sex, I don't plan to ruin my life for it.