𝕀

Craig got off the multi access trainer (M.A.T). He only managed to last 2 minutes before feeling sick. He rushed over to a trashbin; he hovered over it, expecting himself to throw up, but he managed to recover.

"Alright, Craig recovered quickly, only lasting 2 minutes. Let's have..." Shannon spoke out as she scanned the crowd.
"Oh god, this is too much pressure!" a blonde boy whisper shouted as he trembled.
"You, what was it? Tweek? Step up."
"Oh god.." Tweek trembled as he stepped forward, making his way to the M.A.T. He began cracking his knuckles as he grew nervous, his head jerked to the side.

He climbed onto the seat, feeling it swing a little as he did so, causing him to panic.
"You won't fall, Tweek. Relax." Tweek looked up at Shannon and nodded.
Craig walked over to join the crowd, watching as this cadet grew frantic by the second.

"Are you ready?" She asked as she grabbed onto the keys.
"I.. I guess so. " Tweek stammered out, and suddenly the rings began to spin, the chair spinning slowly before progressing. Tweek let out a scream for a few seconds before he began to relax a bit more.
"H-Hey! this isn't too bad!" He let out as he began to spin faster.

The rest of the cadets watched as he spun around, never spinning in the same direction twice. He held onto the harness that held him down as he grinned a bit.
A minute passed. He began to feel disoriented but managed to hold on regardless.
Two minutes passed, and he was still going strong. He laughed every once in a while, occasionally feeling lightheaded and suddenly feeling his feet grow slightly heavy as he continued to spin.

The crowd watched in amazement, Craig stared, mouth agape as he watched someone hold on longer than he could. He looked over at his superior, Shannon, who was simply taking notes as she watched Tweek spin.

A few more minutes went by, a total of 5 minutes before Shannon decided to turn it off. Slowly, the rings came to a stop, adjusting themselves properly before the chair soon came to a full and complete stop. Tweek laughed as he continued to hold on.
"Oh wow, I've never felt like that before. That was pretty fun!" He beamed.
"You managed to last quite some time, Tweek. I congratulate you. Do you believe you're ready for G-Force?" Shannon asked.

Craig's eyes widened. G-Force? There was no way Tweek could resist that. That's a step forward, but it might also be a horrible idea right after this exercise. Tweek sat there in silence as Shannon came over and unbuckled Tweek from the harness and seat belts that held him down.

"I think... I need a few more days." Tweek answered, Shannon nods understandingly.
"That is more than alright, Tweek. Don't feel too pressured to do so right away." He smiled as he nodded, feeling reassured.

Tweek slid off the seat before Shannon called out another cadet. Tweek walked off the platform, and out the small gate, he went over to a small bench and grabbed his cup of coffee, taking a sip before letting out a sigh, his body immediately going back to its usual trembling manner.

Craig walked over, wanting to know how Tweek manages to hold on for 5 minutes, if not longer if Shannon didn't stop him.
"Hey, Tweek, was it?"
"GAh- Tweek jumped as he turned around, almost spilling his coffee. "Yes? Who might you‐"
"Craig, Craig Tucker."
"Oh, you lasted 2 minutes, congratulations. I've only ever seen others last a minute or less."
"Thank you. I was wondering... how did you manage to stay on for 5?" Craig raised a brow, examining the other. He didn't seem to special. Rather, he looked weak and fragile.

"Oh, that? I don't know, really," he paused to take a sip of his coffee, Craig only watched him in silence. "I thought it was gonna be bad, watching you, I mean... you looked sick afterward." He chuckled nervously.
"This might be insensitive, but what's with you trembling and seeming so... tense?"
"Oh, hyper anxiety and tics."
"Excuse me?"
"Tics, my body involuntarily moves or makes sounds. I'm lucky I don't have any verbal tics as far as I'm aware, but I have physical ones."
"Shouldn't you avoid coffee?"
"What? No. Coffee helps me relax a bit, makes me feel like I'm actually on earth." Craig nods, not fully understanding but trying his hardest to do so.

"Hey, Craig, you seem familiar. Where do I know you from?"
"Training? I mean -"
"I mean besides training, genius." Craig shrugged, causing Tweek to speak up again, "Do you know a Clyde Donovan?"
Craug perked up at the name. Suddenly, Craig got shoved to the side by a fellow cadet who rushed to the trashbin, throwing up. They stood silently as they stared at their fellow cadet.

"Sorry, fellas...." He apologized as he wiped his mouth, "I hate this training..."
"Well, lucky for you, tomorrow is all simulations on computers."
"I know.." He sighed as he looked at Craig. "Good.. good job, you two. I'm heading home..." the cadet spoke before leaving.

"So, you do know Clyde?" Tweek asked again as he looked back at Craig, taking a sip of his coffee once more, "damn.. I'm out." He sighed before tossing his cup into the trash bin.
"Clyde, yes. I went to school with him, elementary til high-school. Why?"
"South Park, eh? Same here."
"Really? Don't think I ever- Tweak bros?" Craig suddenly asked as he raised a brow, his tone coming off as more sarcastic, though he was more curious.
"Yeah, that's where my mom and dad work. I used to attend South Park Elementary, and I worked with them all throughout." Tweek responded as he moved his hand in a circular manner in front of himself. Wasn't the greatest, but we lived decently, so I can't complain too much."
Craig nods.
"Never thought I would see someone outside of South Park."
"Same." Craig nods once again.

"Alright, cadets." Shannon called out, "As you all may be aware, tomorrow's training will be computer simulations. And possibly a few of you might also be doing a few training tasks alongside, such as mechanic simulations if you were to be sent out to fix a satellite." She cleared her throat before continuing, "Everyone, go home for tonight, and I hope to see you all here bright and early."

Everyone let out a combined sigh, Tweek too seemed exhausted, but Craig strangely felt lively.
"Well.. I guess I'll head out then-" Tweek started as he pointed over his shoulder, the other cadets all shuffling out the training room.
"You wanna go stargaze before doing so? I know a nice spot nearby, I like going there for the night."
"Hm... intriguing, but I'm exhausted, maybe another time." Tweek nods as he replied, Craig smiled softly and nodded as well.
"Alright. Sleep well, Tweek. I'll keep you to that."
"It's a date." Tweek chuckled, Craig raised a brow as he smiled.
"Alright, it's a date." They bid farewell and made their ways to their car, driving back to their residences.