Sweater Day - Niko

You were busy scrolling through your phone while sitting comfortably on the couch, scrolling through tiktok when you suddenly pass by a post talking about the 3rd of December.

Right, it's almost December.

"Hey Niko, what do you think about Sweater Day?" I asked Niko as I turned my head to my side, where he is sitting while using his phone and petting his cat who's currently laying in his lap.

"What's sweater day? I've been seeing it all over my page" He asked, suddenly his interest showing through.

Oh, right.

He doesn't listen to Conan but he can listen to Tokyo drift in loop?

"That's uhm... About the day where you like, give sweater to a person" You said, flattery taking over you. Feeling a bit of speechless but why?

Why the hell are you even doing this?

Damn, you shouldn't blush, not infront of him.

"A day about giving sweaters? Another batch of NDL merch will pop off, limited sweater edition" Niko said his thoughts out loud with a smile, his hands running through his cat.

Of course, business is in his mind.

"When is it exactly?" Niko asked with curiosity.

"December 3rd" You said.

"It's weird that you're just randomly giving a sweater for a day" Niko said, not truly understanding the idea of it.

"It's more like, it's a way of confessing if a person gave you a sweater in that day" You said trying to justify it. Feeling a need to depend this.

"Oh" He said with a realization.

"Are you expecting from someone then?" Niko asked as he looked at you curiously fidgeting with his cat.

"I really don't know, but it's nice to receive one" You said, giving him a confused look but it's a nice thought.

I'd like it very much if you gave me.

Anyone from the heavens above want to grant me a wish?

Niko didn't say anything. He just gave a hum as a response and completely changed the topic after that. Let's just say that he was lost in thought for the rest of that day. With you thought that he was just planning things for business.

It's rare for Niko to shut up.

You shouldn't really be overthinking this.

The both of you spent the day talking about content ideas and anything trending on the internet.

Days passed and you completely forgotten all about the 3rd of December. You became too busy on making contents and all of other things that's connected to your work.

As Niko said, he did work to make another batch of his hoodie and sweater merch to sell. He did plan to drop it early so everyone can order it.

You help the best you can by wearing it outside, in your videos, whenever you guest on someone's channel. You're always mentioning the brand.

Deciding to spend a random tuesday just resting and making it your work off day after hours of filming yesterday, going from places to places.

The sound of knocking on door made you feel a bit irritated as you're being too lazy to walk and open the door.

Nonetheless, you still did it. Opening the door to see a person standing infront of you.

Niko, with his usual self in his NDL hoodie and holding a box of something in his right hand.