I like you a latte - Chunkz

You're enjoying yourself a nice coffee at a cafe while reading your newest book, with your schedule finally allowing you to have a nice day for yourself and not surrounded by stress, work and deadlines. Reading has always been your favorite thing to do, not only that it helps you to relax. it also helps you to escape the cruel reality for a while. But you're enjoyment didn't last long when someone interrupted you.

Is it okay if I sit here?" A voice asked you that made you look up as he stands infront of you.

There's no seats left, and I don't really want to stand" the man added. You glanced to the place and seeing he's actually telling the truth, there's no seats left.

Yeah sure, go on, I don't mind" you said as he sat down to the seat opposite to you and carried on reading.

He used his phone for a while while drinking his own coffee that made you thankful for it cause he's not truly bothering you or anything and you want peace that he's thankfully blessing you.

You're not really a social person, no?" The man sparked up a conversation, the first minute you didn't actually thought he was talking to you until you finally looked at him staring at you. And you're lying if you said he's not kinda cute.

I am, I just love reading books" You said putting down the book on the table carefully. He nodded in response

Do you use social media? Or any internet platforms?" He asked another with a curious look.

I do, maybe, why are you asking?" You asked trying not to make the conversation awkward.

Nothing, just a small talk." He said with a smile. He's a random person but he got something that interests you to talk to him.

You didn't know what to say back and just nodded it off.that burns so cringe to you so you tried to go back reading and he asked you another question.

You like coffee right? I'm just wondering if you like it tall dark and handsome?" He smiles at you. You put down your book once again and turned your head to look at him.

Yeah, I do." Your turn to smirk at him. He found it amusing. "My name's Amin" he offered his hands to you and you shook it with delight. Maybe him bothering you weren't really that bad. "I'm Y/N nice to meet you" you said.

"You look like a person who takes their coffee black, no cream." Amin said with confidence. You didn't reply because you thought this is gonna be followed by a pick up line. "Can I interest you in something more exciting... Like me?" Amin smiles at you flirtatiously. That made you blush a little.

You know what would go great with that coffee?" With an adorable expression on his face that says he's interested. "What?" You said and didn't notice that you're already smiling. "A shot of your phone number" he said as he gave you his phone to put your number in his contacts.

You thought to yourself 'could you really do this?' is this worth it? Or is this just gonna be a distraction for you? Well, fuck it you're allowed to have fun so, you gave him your number.

Amin took back his phone and turns to look at your expression for a second as if he's in doubt if you really gave him your number. One way to find out, he presses the call button and watched it ring. A vibration with a ringtone can be heard inside your bag that gave him an assurance that you really did gave your number.

As much as I like to get to know you more." Amin said as he glanced at his wristwatch "I'm against time and I really need to go back to work. I'll talk to you later darling." He said with a wink and stood up to leave.

Well, you feel devastated at that since you're beginning to like his company more and more but timing might be really against you. But who knows? This may be a chance for you to find your true one.

_________________________________________

(This is just a summary but like in Chunkz's P.O.V.)

After a long day of work filming and doing extra stuff to make more breads. Chunkz was finally allowed to have a break, he was a feeling a bit lazy to drive over and go Nandos. So, he found the nearest coffee shop to the studio and ordered a cup of coffee.

The cafe was a bit busy since there is a lot of customers. Which is a horrible day for him, why? Because he's famous if one person started to notice him then this place is gonna be swarmed with a lot of fans. Don't get him wrong, he love spending his time with his fans but unfortunately he just have a limited time for a peaceful break. His order finally arrived at some point but there's no way to find a seat since every seat is taken.

Sharing is an option. So, he did try to look for a spot that wasn't really easy to be spotted by the public, well, he means more private looking one and no weirdos. All he need is not to be given that celebrity attention. The one table at the corner doesn't seem to much of a bait. He saw a beautiful person sitting while reading and goes "fuck it why not?" He might have a chance to shoot his shot but if you're a fan then it's going to be difficult.

He asked if the seat opposite yours is taken and you said no. You look like you don't really wanted to be disturbed on what you are doing. And luckily you don't seem to know him or maybe you're just pretending not to know him? He sat down and thanked you and used his phone for a while since he's not too sure if he should really flirt with you on a public place. He's got a feeling that he may be followed by a paparazzi, he doesn't like anyone outing his private life on the media.

He started a conversation with you trying a small talk. Then eventually leads to flirting, he's trying to make you blush. Upping his game like he should and that rewards him a smiles and a pretty blushing face at the end. You truly doesn't know him, maybe you're too caught up reading or he's not just that really famous at all. But he likes that, because that means if you did like him, you like him because of him, not because of his fame or money.

Time passed so fast, he didn't even noticed he's getting late to another shoot. He made his goodbyes and made sure he got your phone number in his phone. He comes back to the studio with a more hyper energy and giving his best to entertain cause now he's got a little inspiration in his mind. He's definitely gonna talk to you after. And if he gets lucky he maybe go and do a little private dates with you but that's a story for another time.

- end -

Lemme know your thoughts about this?