#ᥱρɩ⳽oᑯᥱ tᖾɾᥱᥱ

jiyeon's cut in i-land 2

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

italics are words said by jiyeon on camera

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

It was Ryu Jiyeon's first night in I-LAND.

I can finally experience I-LAND as my own. I don't ever wanna leave I-LAND again.

Ryu Jiyeon was peacefully stuffing her face with food after she was done getting ready. Jeong Saebi who was beside her found it cute that the older girl was eating like she was being famished in the GROUND.

"Slow down, eonnie! You're not going back to GROUND anytime soon." she said between giggles.

"Hopefully not. The GROUND is like hell. Really. I love I-LAND." she fake cried while the other girl kept laughing.

As all the girls were done with their morning routine and breakfast, a voice called out to them.

"Everyone, please go to the lobby on 1F."

"Are we getting tested?" all of them were wondering as they sat down on their respective chairs.

"Now, I'll reveal I-LAND 2 N/a's second test of the common destiny."

The screen showed a seesaw with two jelly balls on both of it's sides.

"Seesaw game?" Ryu Jiyeon asked.

"Both teams must do well. We'd be split into two teams, and both must do well." Bang Jeemin explained to all the girls.

"Copy that, Detective Jeemin." saluted Ryu Jiyeon.

"This is so scary." Jeong Saebi squealed.

"This test is I-LANDER versus I-LANDER. A battle of two units. The person you partnered up with will be your competitor."

The hall filled with sighs and groans as the partners had to be separated from each other.

Yelu just groaned holding Ryu Jiyeon's hand.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

[3 hours earlier]

NaSURI appeared on the screen in the lobby of I-LAND.

NaSURI typed, [Today is a partner day! Make happy memories]