JJ Maybank: Honey, honey(smut)

Zacznij od początku

"Then I suggest we don't waste any time." I leaned forward a little so that my lips brushed his slightly, before pulling away with a smirk.

"Oh, you're gonna regret that." He chuckled referring to my actions.

"Am I now?" I couldn't even finish my sentence when he already had scooped me up in his arms bridal style. My hands fell loosely around his neck as his rested under my knees and back. He began to walk outside when I remembered.

"J stop, I have to turn off the lights." I giggled as he walked back inside with a sigh turning off the lights.

Not even five meters out I remembered something else.

"My bag!" He rolled his eyes before dropping me on his bike and jogging back inside. I giggled when he came out with my bag and handed it to me.

"What a puppy." I teased wrapping my arms around him from behind as he started the bike.

"Yeah, yeah cut the comments or you're gonna regret it."

We drove through the outer banks the relaxing wind combing my hair as the moon shone down on us. Being on JJ's bike was always a way to escape reality, I get why Pope likes it so much.

We stopped at my house and I immediately dragged my boyfriend behind me. Once the door was open I turned around and attached our lips, my hands found the back of his neck as I guided him through my house.

JJ and I stumbled into my bedroom, lips joined, heads fuzzy, and hands roaming each other's bodies as we made out hungrily.

JJ slid his tongue into my mouth to deepen the kiss, making me giggle and him smirk into it as he dominated the moment.

"God, you were so hot dancing back there, angel." He mumbled as he broke the kiss and moved his lips down to my neck.

"Why thank you, Mr. Maybank." I teased, making his smirk widen as he lifted me up and put me down on my bed before crawling over me. My breath hitched, my eyes fluttering in pleasure as he started to gently play with my folds.

"JJ." I moaned quietly, making him smirk into my neck as my head continued to spin from the pleasure.

"That feel good, beautiful?" He teased as his fingers spread my wetness and added to the already growing knot in my stomach. But I didn't want just his finger. I wanted more.

"J, stop teasing me, I'm too deprived for foreplay. I want you." I whined. JJ and I hadn't had that much alone time lately because he spent most of his time on that weird treasure hunt.

"Fuck, you sound so hot when you beg." He moaned, making me smirk as he pulled his hand out of my thong. He leaned down and smashed our lips together again, me returning it as our hands started to tear the clothes off of each other's bodies.

JJ once again dominated the kiss, our tongues and teeth clashing as he hurried to pull his shirt off, and I pulled my top over my head and wrestled my shorts off. Within moments, we were both naked as he lay in between my legs, and I grabbed a condom.

He bit his lip and looked at me, the boy seemingly admiring me as I rolled the condom onto his rock-hard dick.

"You ready, beautiful?" JJ checked. I nodded and bit my lip, making him return the nod as he started to push into me. My eyes fluttered shut, quiet sighs of pleasure leaving both of our lips as he bottomed out within seconds.

"You feel incredible, angel, holy shit I missed this." He choked as he dropped his head to my neck.

"So do you, J. Move, please." I breathed. He nodded into my neck before starting to thrust into me. My breath hitched at the feeling, pleasure already making the knot in my stomach build as he started to fuck me.

Soon enough, he developed a pace of steadily fucking me, his hips harshly colliding with the backs of my thighs within seconds. Quiet moans started to leave both of our lips, my back arching into his chest and my hands curling around his neck to pull him even closer as his hand gripped my waist.

"Fuck, babe, you feel so good, fuck." JJ grunted, his speed increasing as he continued to leave hickeys along my neck.

"So do you, I'm getting close already." I moaned.
Given how long JJ and I hadn't done anything, it wouldn't take long for us to reach our climaxes, evidenced by the fact that my body was already being thrown towards my orgasm.

JJ's tip was hitting my g-spot perfectly with each thrust, the sound of our skin slapping together bouncing off of my bedroom walls as our moans also rang out.

"Baby, I'm so close, please, please." I choked.

"I know, so am I, I'll get us there." He promised before leaning up and smashing our lips together. I returned the kiss, JJ moaning into my mouth as my fingers pulled on the hairs at the nape of his neck.

My body started to go rigid underneath him, my toes curling against his back as my being prepared itself for what was about to hit. And then just like that...it hit me.

"J, fuck, fuck!" I cried out as the knot harshly broke. Waves of pleasure started to rip through me, my legs shaking on either side of JJ's waist as my fingers roughly pulled on his curls.

"Baby, shit, fuck, I'm there." He moaned as his eyes squeezed shut, and his hand gripped the pillow by my head as the veins in his forearm harshly bulged. His body went still on top of me, quiet whimpers and grunts leaving his lips as he came too. After a moment, he relaxed again, both of us panting heavily as we came down from the incredible highs.

"Fuck me...that was amazing." He breathed, making me giggle and bite my lip as he pulled out of me and binned the condom.

"Yeah, it was. I really missed you." I smiled as he lay back down behind me and curled his arm over my waist so that we were spooning.

"Yeah, me too, baby. I love you" He breathed.

"I love you too J." I sighed in bliss, my back cuddled into JJ's chest as I rested my head against my pillow, and let my eyes flutter shut.
__________________________________

#live, love, laugh ABBA