Vinnie Hacker: drunk(smut)

Pov: Y/N's and Vinnie's families are close friends and at a family event they secretly steal some
alcohol. When they run up to Y/N's room and get drunk one thing leads to another
____________________________________

"Hi welcome. I'm so glad you could come and you brought the whole family. Vinnie, Y/Ns gonna
be so happy that you're back." My mother greeted her best friend's family.

I only pay attention when Vinnie's name rings in my ears.

"Vinnie?!" I practically yell when the back of his head comes into view i make a run for it. Practically jumping on his back he stumbles forward.

"Dude chill." He laughs turning around and facing me for a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me you came back from your trip." I pull away with a slight frown.

"That would've totally ruined the surprise dumbass." He shoves my face playfully and we move to the others.

We spend the evening chatting and catching up. He tells me a lot about his trip and I'm busy
telling him all the latest gossip.

"... and then miss ma'am got pregnant." I watch as Vinnie's mouth drops open starting to chuckle.

"You're joking." He covers his mouth with one hand suggesting we get a drink.

"Ah ah ah ah. Young lady what do you think you're doing?" my mother snatches the vodka from
my hands making me frown.

"Oh, come on mom don't be like that." And with that, she starts to lecture us about how we're not
supposed to drink on a school night. Like we would do any work on the first day.

After my mom leaves I let out a sigh of disappointment until someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to face Vinnie with one finger on his lips and the other holding up the bottle of vodka.

I giggle before gesturing for him to follow me into my room. It doesn't take long for us to empty the first bottle so I sneak downstairs and get more including a few other ingredients.

Soon enough we're both stoned laughing about the most random shit.

"I swear to god he messed that body shot up so bad." I cough from laughing too hard falling back
on my bed.

"You know on my trip I was known as the king of body shots." Vinnie points out turning around in
my desk chair.

"I don't believe you." I prop myself up on my elbows to look at Vinnie taking a bottle of tequila, salt, and a lemon.

Was he really about to do a body shot off me? One of his childhood best friends.

"Stay like that." He demands and climbs on top of me sitting down on my legs, which are sprawled
across my bed.

I look up at him still in the same position, propped up on my elbows when he starts placing the
salt from my collarbone down my chest. My low-cut top comes in handy to give him more space.

He places the lemon in my mouth and starts pouring the tequila. Beginning at the very bottom of the stripe he starts licking my skin.

Moving further up he keeps our eyes locked even when he's done and takes the lemon out of my mouth.

I gulp seeing his eyes darken when he looks down at my cleavage. Before I know it he attaches to my neck placing light kisses and sucking here and there.

„Vin, wh-what are you doing?" I ask my breath heavy as he continues making his way to my jaw. He looks up his lips inches from my own.

„Do you want this?" I look down to see him already shirtless. When did he? Nevermind.