JJ Maybank: i'd be a fool not to(smut)

POV: the pougues are partying at John B's and when Y/N starts dancing with Pope not just one person gets jealous.
____________________________________

When „Time of the Season " by the Zombies starts playing, I can't help myself but let the music take over.

It's probably the alcohol that suddenly makes me feel so woozy but I still enjoy it.

When I stand up and start to sway my hips sensually, I feel someone behind me softly grip my hips. I turn my head and to my surprise it's Pope.

„What are you doing?" I whispered. He wasn't usually this touchy, especially not with me. I mean he told me about the crush on Kiara.

„Trying to make a certain someone jealous, I bet JJ doesn't like this either." he lightly chuckles and I decide to play along.

When I start to move not just my hips faster but also my hands behind his neck, I see JJ shuffling in his seat.

It's fun seeing him like this, jealous but too stubborn to admit it. He and I have been in a weird situation these past few days. We always sneak glances at each other and he always finds an excuse to touch me. But after he always acts like nothing happened.

Before I know it Pope is being yanked away by Kiara. I turn around to see her pulling him out the door.

„See ya!" she calls and the three of us left, breaking out into laughter.

„You know I think I might go over to Sarah's. Is that okay with you?" John B asks me and JJ.

„Sure, wouldn't wanna cockblock you." JJ grins making John B throw a pillow at him.

I go towards the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water, deciding I've had enough alcohol tonight.

I slightly jump when I feel cold hands on my bare waist. As soon as I realize it's JJ, I relax. His hands slowly ride up to my crop top.

„Now what was that earlier about, love?" he nuzzles his head into my neck and starts to leave small kisses.

I turn around to face him and he places his hands on the counter on either side of me.

„What are you talking about?" I play innocent and put on my doe eyes.

„You know exactly what I mean." He lightly pushes his lower half closer whilst stroking my cheek.

„Care to elaborate?" I tease him further.

„The way you were dancing with Pope clearly trying to get me jealous." He whispers in my ear before placing small kisses below it.

„I think you're mistaken, I did that for my own enjoyment and not for you. Because my world doesn't revolve around you." I decide to try how far I can take this and push him off me.

„Come on baby don't do this." JJ whines and follows behind me as he plops down on the couch.

„Do what JJ? Every time I think there's something between us, you push me away. So what is it that you want? Do you want me to drop down on your lap and start moaning ‚oh please JJ' just for you to leave me after?" I ask in a taunting way not wanting to be dissatisfied again.

I get no response from him except the tightening of his jaw whilst he looks away.

„Huh? JJ did you even hear me?" I yell at him.

The next thing I know is him pulling me towards him and onto the couch. He hovers over me for a while before smashing our lips together.

He roughly moves them against mine, like he's starved. I move my hands up and down his torso.

It all feels right like it was supposed to be like this from the beginning and I lose myself in the feeling.

He pulls away and I start to worry if he'll leave again.

„I pushed you away after we got too close because  I-I....." he doesn't finish and looks down for a bit.

I move upwards making him move back until we're sitting across from each other. I snap not being able to take this anymore.

„What JJ?! If you don't spit it out right now I will literally punch you!" I shout right in his face.

„Because I fucking love you, you idiot!" he shouts back.

He loves me? I can't believe this, no this isn't right.

He loves me too.

„You love me?"

„I'd be a fool not to."

I kiss him softly totally contrary to the first kiss. His hands move to my waist and mine into his hair.

„Finally you got the balls to tell me, you coward." I giggle against his lips. He pulls away with a scoff.

„What about you tho? Do you feel the same?"

„Of course I do, since the fourth grade. I love you so fucking much JJ." With that, I attach myself to his lips again and push him back.

When he's lying down on the couch I move on top of him. Kissing him deeply while he grips my ass slightly grinding it down on him.

In one swift movement, he stands up while putting my legs around his waist.

„Now I get the hype." I laugh when he mutters.

„Everyone falls for my charm darling. But you're the only one it's meant for."

While making out he moves toward „his" bedroom. When we're inside he pushes me against the door.

Running his hands underneath my top he unclasps my bra and starts to leave kisses along my neck. When I pull away to remove my shirt he moves to the bed.

Taking off the rest of our clothes he moves on top of me before smashing our lips together. I moan at the feeling of him moving his hand between us and to my clit.

„JJ" I moan when he runs his fingers across my slit.

„God you're so wet my love." Without a warning, he slips a finger inside me and starts thrusting ruthlessly. I scream when he enters a second finger, working my clit with his thumb simultaneously.

He grabs my boob and plays with my nipple while working the other with his tongue. The overstimulation of him working my body makes the knot in my stomach grow.

„JJ I'm close." I moan and feel him smirk against my skin.

„Good." He moves up to kiss my lips and picks up his pace.

I cum over his fingers when he props up my knee to have a better anger. With a proud look on his face, he pulls out his fingers and moves off me.

I crawl toward him and start to unbuckle his belt when he stops me.

„No, I want tonight to just be about you." He smiles and I find myself blushing.

„If that's so then I want to cuddle with you." I blink up at him and he crawls on top of me. Laying his head on my naked chest he snakes his arms around my back.

„I love these" he chuckles as he kisses my boobs and nuzzles deeper.

„And I love you." I giggle kissing the top of his head.

„Love you too." JJ mumbles into my skin and soon after his breathing steadies, signing he's asleep.