Puppy

Prompt: Mark and Celine adopted a golden retriever in their early days of their marriage.

What will happen to the dog when the party ended?

(Basically a Dark!Chica origin story but for this story the dog's name is Crystal)

______________________________________

Mark grabbed the puppy away from his angry wife. The golden retreiever has set foot in the house for a few minutes and it already broke something.

Mark justified it, saying it's not the dog's fault, it was Mark for setting it on the table when it got excited and pushed one of Celine's crystal balls of the table.

Despite his wife being angry for the loss. Mark couldn't stay mad at the puppy, quickly leaving the room with it as Celine cleaned up the mess.

The puppy had no name yet, Mark went to a different room and sat down on the couch and held her.

"You're cute and all but you can't be making my wife angry, you literally just got home, she's a beast when she does get angry. Cuteness can only get you so far with her, trust me." Mark cooed at the puppy. Who was confused at why it's adoptive human mother was just yelling at her but was also happy to have her daddy pet her, wagging her tail.

"I can buy her a new crystal ball, don't worry, I got you." Mark smiled and continued to pet her. He realized something. . .

Crystal. . .

That kinda had a nice tone to it.

"Crystal. . . You look like a crystal just by how golden you are, yes you are, baby girl." Mark cooed even more, making baby voices causing the puppy to get more excited as it jumped up to his face to lick it.

It wasn't long for someone to come back into the living room, her face still angry but not as much as earlier.

She just huffed, from the chaos at the shortest amount of time that little beast had stepped in the house and tired from already cleaning it's mess.

But, she couldn't be mad at them forever as she went to the couch and sat next to them. Sighing and leaned back.

The puppy happily wagged her tail to see her mother again as she jumped from Mark's chest to hers.

Celine just sighed and lazily pet her back and trying not to lick her make up off. "Okay okay, you little monster. . ."

Mark couldn't help but smile. "I got a name for her."

Celine raised a brow. "Already?"

Mark smiled. "I named her Crystal."

Celine's face didn't changed at that, in fact, she just got more annoyed. "Of course you did. . .  Can we change that?"

Mark shook his head, while smiling. "Nope."

_________________________________

"Celine please let her in the room!!" Mark practically cried, hearing their dog whine and cry all night because Celine only allowed her to sleep in any room except for theirs.

Which Crystal was devastated.

And from what it looked like, so was Mark.

Celine just rolled her eyes. "I told you, no. She is not even potty trained, I don't want her to do her business in our room, especially not on our bed."

Mark was almost begging, hearing the puppy right out their door, barking and whining for it's owners as she scratched by the door.

"Celine!! Please! Can't you hear her?!"