ALONE GIRL AT NIGHT 1

It was raining lightly. A boy was grieving on a grave. Tears were falling like stream of water after rain from his blue glittering eyes. His mother had passed away three days ago. He was saying "mom it's been three days since you left me alone. Today even my uncle kicked me out of our house saying we are not related anymore. What should I do. "After some time he stood and headed towards an abandoned colony. It was completely burned down. He came to the end of street. There was a house that was half wrecked. It was his former house that he left along with his mother 2 years ago.  His father was the leader of this colony who died while protecting his people foom the fire that was set by a greedy knight who was supervisorof this colony.  It was evening and rain also stopped. He went inside this house and said guess its a new beginning and started cleaning the dust. It grew dark when he completed cleaning. He laid on the floor. Gazing the sky from the cracked ceiling. Moonlight was piercing through the hole falling on his face. He looked at the moon and said.
            "The moonlight that falls on Counter pane
                     It pierces through my vein."
He was about to fall asleep when he saw a girl under the street light. She was saying "whenever we cross our path , i can feel your resentment and wrath." He was shocked to see that there is still someone who knew this line. It was originally written by him. He was still 14 but he had written many poetries. It was originally written when he crossed path with his close friend. .She was a very important person for him but last year she went missing. He said to himself "what a coincidence, its the same voice. " Then he got up and went to check who is she. He went closer and ask. "Who are you and what are you doing here this late at night." She said "may I ask you the same question. " He said " Like I'm gonna tell you." She said "Anyways this is my childhood place,and I'm here to pay my gratitude to the brave man who helped everyone to evacute without worrying about himself and his martyred son who sacrificed him to protect me and my sister. " He said "oh thats great " and mumbled "huh so good deeds actually returns".She asked "now tell me what are you doing ". He said "same as you,"