you have endometriosis (requested)

Rushing up the stairs to your shared bedroom, a sad sigh left Demi's lips once she finally stepped inside and saw you curled up in bed.

It was another one of those days when the pain from your endometriosis was bothering you but this one seemed to be especially bad.

The pain was so bad that you called Demi while she was in the studio and begged her to come home because you needed her here with you.

And in just a heartbeat, she was grabbing her things to head home to you so she could bring you some much-needed comfort.

"Hey, baby," She whispered softly as she climbed into bed with you. "I'm here."

Her touch was comforting and something you needed so badly since you were so overwhelmed with the pain.

"I'll get your heating pad, okay?"

You nodded weakly as she kissed your forehead and got out of bed to go grab your heating pad.

Since you and Demi have been together for so long, she knows by now how she can help relieve the pain, even if it's just slightly.

Heating pads or hot water bottles, warm baths, a massage, some pain relief, and rest help you a lot - almost as much as just having her by your side on these bad days.

"Do you want to take a warm bath, baby? I can run you one." She offered as she plugged in your heating pad and then laid back down with you.

"Maybe later. I just want you to lay with me and comfort me."

"Okay, baby. I'm right here." She comforted as she placed your heating pad over your lower abdomen. "What else can I get you? Have you taken any pain relief?"

"Yeah. I took a couple before I called you. It's helping a little but I just needed something more and I needed you."

She nodded understandingly before kissing your cheek softly.

"It's okay." She whispered. "How about a massage?"

"I'd like that."

She nodded before she put her hand on your pelvis and began to massage it for you, knowing that's one thing that especially helps relieve the pain for you.

You breathed out a sigh of relief and closed your heavy eyes.

The pain is so intense and tends to make you feel pretty exhausted but now that you were starting to feel a little relief, you wondered if you could get a little rest.

"There we go." She whispered. "How's that, baby? Is it helping?"

You nodded and puckered your lips, wordlessly asking for a little kiss, which Demi was more than happy to give you.

"Thank you for coming home and being here for me. I love you."

"Anytime, darling. You know you come first, always. I'm always happy to be here for you. I love you too, so very much."

"That feels nice." You whispered as she continued to massage your pelvis, easing the pain.

"That's great to hear." She said. "Get some rest if you want to, baby. You know that will help too."

You nodded.

"I'll be right here and if you need anything, you just let me know. But try to rest a little. I'll take care of you, even while you sleep."

"You're amazing." You sleepily mumbled. "I'm so lucky."

"I'm lucky." She said with a smile.

You began to drift off to sleep a little.

The pain was still there but it was easing a little more as Demi continued to take care of you and, at last, you felt as if you were going to be alright as she managed to make even your worst days easier for you.