Chapter 21

ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS since you found out about your pregnancy, your bump is starting to grow

ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS since you found out about your pregnancy, your bump is starting to grow. It's noticeable from the front but not so much from the side. Your nausea has gotten worse, and you've been having headaches most of the time.

Lei'wa woke up to the sound of raindrops, today was going to be a rainy day. You got up from your shared hammock with Jake and kiss his nose softly. You walked over to Niraya's crib. "Oh look who's awake, my precious baby." You cooed at your daughter.

Niraya babbled nuzzling into her mother's embrace. Lei'wa sat down as she began to make breakfast, Niraya looked at the food with wide eyes in curiosity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the meat cooked on the pan, Jake and the kids woke up from their sleep. The rain got stronger. You handed Niraya over to Jake, "Good morning mama, how was your sleep." Jake asked kissing your lips softly. "I slept great Ma'Jake." You replied back smiling.

Tuk was sitting on your lap hugging you close. "Good morning mommy." Tuk said eating her fruits. "Good morning ma'ite." Lei'wa responded kissing her forehead softly.

"Morning mom, the rainstorm is really hitting us today." Neteyam spoke up. Loak and Kiri nodded in agreement. "Yes it's really strong today Ma'Itan, the whole village is inside their mauri's. It's too dangerous to go out." You replied looking out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time to maker lunch, the kids have been inside the whole day. The weather was gloomy and rainy. The Tulkun haven't left yet, they're resting in their pods. You decided to make a warm soup for everyone, the pot boiled as you cut up some vegetables and meat.

Kiri and Tuk volunteered to help, while Jake, Neteyam and Loak were taking naps. Tuk giggled as she added the meat into pot. Tuktirey always loved to cook. Kiri added the vegetables into the pot aswell.

"I can't wait to meet my baby brother or sister mom." Kiri spoke up with a smile. "Awww, I'm glad to hear that Ma'Ite." You replied ruffling her hair softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since you had nothing else to do, you decided to visit Ni'alu, luckily the rain had calmed down. It was raining still but not as strong as before. You told Jake and the kids before leaving.

Ni'alu wailed happily when she spotted you swimming towards her. "Sister I see you." You signed resting your hand on her fin. "I see you sister, how's your baby?" Ni'alu replied howling. "My baby is strong and healthy." You signed back with a huge smile. Zanya swam forward wailing softly.!

You smiled at her happily. After having a long conversation with Ni'alu you swam back home on your tsurak.

Night came and you had dinner with your parents and siblings and with Jake and the kids. You felt loved and at home with your family. Today went well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Chapter 21 completed!!! I hope you guys liked it. How's your weekend going, I've js been at home since it's raining. But I got my hair done at the salon :))) ❤️❤️