Chapter 18

THE WATER RIPPLES moved side to side slowly, the bioluminescence glowed brightly, it was breathtaking, you sat down next to Kiri on the small deck next to your mauri, you haven't spent much time with Kiri lately, so when you saw her sitting down b...

THE WATER RIPPLES moved side to side slowly, the bioluminescence glowed brightly, it was breathtaking, you sat down next to Kiri on the small deck next to your mauri, you haven't spent much time with Kiri lately, so when you saw her sitting down by herself you thought it was a good opportunity to approach her and talk.

"Hello Ma'Ite, what are you doing here alone?" You asked softly, Kiri looked up at you upon hearing your voice. "Hey mom, I just wanted to dip my feet in the water, I'm bored and I have nothing else to do." Kiri replied with a smile. You hummed in response smiling back.

"So, how are you and Aonung doing?" You asked with a small smirk. Kiri's cheeks heated up, she smiled bashfully. "We're doing great mom, he's so sweet and caring. He's always willing to help me with anything, he makes me jewelry a lot and he's so handsome." Kiri replied looking at the stars, you saw the love in her eyes, she was head over heels.

You smiled at her response, glad that your daughter found someone. After your talk with Kiri you both went on a night swim on your Ilu's, then it was time to go home. You put the kids to sleep and cuddled up in your hammock with Jake. "Goodnight mama." Jake whispered kissing your forehead lovingly. "Goodnight Ma'Jake." You whispered back with so much love and care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next morning and everyone was sitting down eating breakfast. Niraya was in Neteyam's arms, he fed her some mushed up fruit. She looked up at her older brother admiring him. She gurgled at the fruit she was eating. Neteyam smiled cooing at her. You sat next to Jake Kiri and Loak were sitting in front of you and Jake and Tuk was on Jake's lap eating a bowl of fruits.

Suddenly, you felt this wave of nausea, you stopped what you were doing as your ears pinned back in confusion. The feeling increased and you immediately knew that you had to puke, you quickly got up and ran outside of the mauri and into the forest near the village which wasn't too far away.

Jake eyes widened at your actions, the kids looked around worried and confused. "Kids stay here, I'll go check on your mother." Jake said reassuring the kids they all nodded before Jake left running after you.

After letting it all out you calmed down and cleaned yourself up near a small pool of water, you started to walk back to the village, you felt bad for leaving just like that, you didn't want to worry your family.

As you continued to walk in your own thoughts, you heard someone calling your name, "Lei'wa! Where are you love?!" You realized that it was Jake's voice, you quickly ran into the direction of his voice. "Ma'Jake!" You yelled back continuing to run. "Ma'Lei! Where are you?!" Jake called back. "I'm coming just stay right where you are!" You shouted back desperately.

Once you found Jake he immediately pulled you into his arms tightly. He sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness you're okay baby, what happened? Why did you just run out of nowhere?" Jake asked pulling away from the hug. You sighed before responding. "I was eating breakfast calmly until I felt this sudden wave of nausea and it felt worse so I knew that I had to puke. I'm sorry for worrying you and the kid's Ma'Jake." You spoke back picking at your skin nervously.

"Oh baby, it's okay, I understand love, just don't scare me like that again I nearly had a heart attack." Jake replied caressing your cheek softly. You nodded in response. You and Jake walked back home in a comfortable silence. You were in your thoughts thinking. Could you be pregnant again? You've been feeling pregnancy symptoms these past few days. You and Jake have been pretty "active" lately, your cheeks flushed at the thought of that.

"Are you okay my love? You seem tense." Jake asked as he held you by the waist. You quickly snapped out of your trance and looked up at him. "I'll tell you later Ma'Jake, it's nothing too serious." You replied. He nodded at your words furrowing his brows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you and Jake got home you explained to the kids what happened and everything calmed down. While the kids were out playing with Tsireya, Aonung, and Roxto you decided to tell Jake why you puked. "Ma'Jake, come we need to talk." You spoke softly. Jake walked towards you and sat down beside you. "What is it ma?" He asked rubbing your thigh.

"The reason why I vomited is because, I think I might be pregnant again, I don't know for sure though, I have been feeling pregnancy symptoms recently. And we have been you know..lately. You replied back, your heart was racing. Jake's eyes widened in shock, he didn't expect that.

"I don't even know what to say, I mean we have been "busy" lately." Jake said with a small smirk and a wink. Your cheeks flushed at his words. You winked back at him giggling softly. "Well, I think you should talk to your mother if you're having these symptoms." Jake continued rocking Niraya gently, she nuzzled into him clapping her tiny hand together in excitement. You nodded at his words. "Alright I'll talk to her tomorrow and see what she says." You replied back. Jake pulled you in by the waist and kiss your cheek lovingly. You chuckled nuzzling your nose on his.

A/N - Ooooo what do you guys think?? Is Lei'wa pregnant again??? Comment below!! How was everyone's weekend?! Mine was great I got my hair done at the salon! :))) 💕💜