Chapter 1

AFTER HOURS OF flying Jake and his kids made it through the harsh storm, and were now flying over the crystal clear waters of Awa'atlu

AFTER HOURS OF flying Jake and his kids made it through the harsh storm, and were now flying over the crystal clear waters of Awa'atlu. The reefs were beautiful and fascinating to look at. The Ikrans screeched as they hovered over a few villagers nearby. The ocean was truly beautiful to look at.

The sea clans were a world into themselves. As if they were a world of their own. Thousands of islands. An unknown territory where we could just vanish without a trace.

Jake and the children's Ikrans landed safely, howling as they did. People were starting to crowd the area, curious to know who the newcomers were. They were a bit startled by the banshees, but then realized they meant no harm.

"Follow me." Jake said to his kids, while holding his arms out. Showing he meant no threat or harm to the Metkayina. Neteyam copied his father's actions.

The villagers approached the Sully's being cautious and aware. They observed them curiously. Through the crowd two Metkayina boys approached the Sully brothers. Neteyam and Lo'ak did the 'I see you' gesture as a form of respect.

The boys didn't do it back, they made their way behind them, when they noticed their tails. The forest Na'vi tails were much different from the reef Na'vi tails. The boys snickered. "Look is that supposed to be a tail?" The shorter male said while snickering.

Hearing this, Jake looked behind and shot off a glare. "Take it easy just be cool." He said to his children. Trying to keep a calm demeanor among everyone.

All of a sudden someone caught Lo'ak's eye. A beautiful reef girl came out of the water. She had braids up to the middle of her scalp, while the rest was let loose in wavy curls. She moved her hair out of her face as she slowly walked out of the water.

Loak wasn't gonna lie, she was beautiful but he wouldn't say that out loud. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He quickly looked away embarrassed when she caught him staring. Unknown to him his older brother noticed. He had a small smirk looking at the girl and back at Loak teasing him.

"It's so small how are they supposed swim!" One of the Metkayina boys with a tied up bun said while laughing. But the girl from before stopped them, slapping their hands away from Loak and Neteyam's tails. "Do not. Rotxo. Aonung." The boys named Rotxo and Aonung eventually stopped laughing.

The girl turned her head towards the Sully boys, looking at Loak. "Hey." The youngest Sully brother said attempting to sound cool and nonchalant. The girl looked down giggling softly, while blushing at this simple gesture.

Then you and Tonowari the Olo'eyktan appeared on two big winged fish. You landed perfectly on the crystal waters. Jake along with the kids immediately greeted Tonowari once he made his way towards the family. You stood beside Tonowari with your spear in your hand. When Jake landed his eyes on you he felt his breath hitch.

His heart felt as if it could burst at any moment. You were absolutely breathtaking in his eyes. You were gorgeous. You had long curly hair that went up to your lower back, you had big blue doe eyes, and a curvy body. "I see you." You spoke looking back at Jake. His break got caught in his throat, shocked at how gentle and sweet your voice was. He replied back with, "I see you." While doing the motion with his hand.  You were intrigued by him, he was very handsome in your eyes.

After all the fuss and whatnot Tonowari and Ronal allowed Jake and his family to say. For some odd reason you were happy that they were staying, as if you already felt a connection to them.  While Tsireya the girl that caught Loaks eye, walked the family to their new home, you decided to walk to your mauri to prepare yourself, since you were about to teach Toruk Makto, the ways of your people...

Yay!! First chapter done guys!! :))