Death? Royalty? (Maybe)

Stormterror roared once more, giving everybody a venomous look as he swooped towards them, forcing them to choose between dodging or being knocked off the high tower- a fatal drop.

The dragon began to fly, and Kaori and Lumine shortly followed, their gliders extending as the wind allowed them to tail Stormterror properly. Jean and Diluc tried to follow before a gale stopped them from flying as well, being too late to assist the two sisters.

"Look! There are two shiny spots on Dvalin's back!" Venti's voice filled the wind as wisps of Anemo appeared around the two sisters. "They appear to be poisonous blood clots coagulated on Dvalin's wounds... Perhaps that's how the Abyss Order corrupted Dvalin's mind-"

"Well, let's destroy them!" Kaori snapped slightly, crimson eyes showing her to be in a slight frenzy as she shot wind blades towards the lower blood clot. Lumine aimed for the upper one, trying her best to hit Stormterror's wounds with the best accuracy she has.

"When you said destroy them, did you mean the spikes or Abyss Order?" Lumine joked as they took a steep drop in flying, trying to keep up with the enraged dragon.

"BOTH!" Kaori screamed back, wind blades still streaming from her fingers as Lumine sobered up. She was getting drunk from heights whilst Kaori was getting drunk from plain life- nothing different. Quite normal, indeed.

Stormterror roared, flying further and further away as Venti's voice filled their minds again. "I know his tricks, so just hold on as I find a way to get you closer again."

Lumine nodded although she knew it was useless with her being so high up in the air. She merely did the gesture out of reflex, and she dived forward with Kaori tailing her close behind.

Blue beams that looked like azure meteors flew towards them, and the duo barely dodged the barrage. Lumine back-bended to avoid one, spinning twice in a mid-air roundhouse kick to dodge two more before boosting herself higher by latching onto Kaori's arm, flipping herself upwards as the first wave of meteors were over.

Kaori herself was quite active as well, having bat away three of the meteors with her bare hands and kicking one right back, hitting Stormterror square in the-

Do dragons even have-

...

Venti finally began extracting Anemo from the air, creating portals that they could accelerate their gliding through. When the two sisters got close enough, Kaori boosted herself forward with a lunge, grabbing onto the tail and climbing on.

"If I break my spine again, you better get me my favourite food!" Kaori laughed as she recalled her previous accident.

"What is your favourite food?" Lumine yelled back as the Anemo propelled her forward, Stormterror's tail just out of reach.

"...I dunno!?"

Lumine quickly followed Kaori when she managed to clamber on, the two doing their best to destroy the lowest one immediately. Lumine gave a scream as she spun in a vicious attack, the coagulation spot breaking as Stormterror roared louder than before.