MAIN CHARACTER

AN: OKAY! I know probably everyone has done a story like this but mine will be different I promise!

Sup my name is Akemi Hyuga (In picture above) cousin of Hinata and Neji Hyuga. Let's just say I'm not the girliest of girls. I can have my girly moments at times. But other than that I would say I'm not that girly. I play video games and play sports. At my last school I was the quarterback, and strangely hot to the ladies. Well that's probably because they thought I was a dude for half of the school year. But I wouldn't call myself a tomboy. I'm just a girl that happens to likes guy things. I mostly wear baggy clothes or guy clothes cause girl clothes these days are very discriminating and revealing. Plus guy clothes are much more comfortable. Anyway I'm rambling. Let me tell you why I'm going to Konoha. Well my mother thinks it is time for a new life. She got a new job and wants me to go to my cousins school in Konoha. Exciting right? No... Since I'm new there I have gotten fangirls. You know why because they don't know I'm a girl. Every time I try and tell them I get interrupted by someone. Every time! Well other than that I have some awesome guy friends. The only other people that know I'm a girl is Hinata and Neji. Well that's all you need to know. Oh and I have a twin sister. We are fraternal twins. We are so different. She is so freaking girly as shiznits and hates sports. Her name is Akami. I know mom is so creative with names.

 But we also have nicknames mine is Ake as in Ak47 (Ps that's her name in any video games that involve shooting, killing, or zombies) and her sister is Ami