𝟸𝟼| 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

Tonight was different, not the bad type of different but the good type of different

Tonight was different, not the bad type of different but the good type of different. Thoughts of Ian Walker kept flooding my mind, one thought accompanied by another.

Mind you, this usually happens a lot, but before, the thoughts only consisted of him being annoying and insufferable, and now.. it's about random nice gestures he keeps showing me a lot these days.

He actually made tonight a hundred times better. The simple conversation we had, the way he helped me, it's making me feel all…nice and weird inside at the same time.

I've never felt anything like this before when I was with him. Something definitely changed between us but I can't pinpoint what it is, kind of like an itch that can't be scratched.

Throughout the entire night I spent with him, the particular feeling hasn't changed.

Sometimes, I wish I paid more attention to Addy blabbering about her rom-coms instead of just tuning it out.

Wait- why am I thinking about that?

¡No chingues.

After I showered, and changed into my pajamas, ready to sleep after a tiresome night, wrapping my blanket around me like a Burrito, ready to fall into the abyss of darkness aka dreamland.

Suddenly, I remembered I haven't checked my planner all day, I mean there shouldn't be anything I missed, but my paranoia makes me double-check stuff.

Groaning in pain, I got up and made my way towards my desk, pulled out my planner, turning the pages fastly until I found the one I needed.

Essay on the Great Wall of China? Check.  The worksheet of the twelfth chapter in AP Spanish? Check.
Science Project? Progress made.
Calculus Test? Will study soon.

No me jodas.

I slammed my forehead on the desk so hard, I think I punctured my skull. Exhaling harshly, I mourned the loss of a goodnight's sleep.

Well, it's my fault for forgetting in the first place, since I seemed to be preoccupied with so many other thoughts.

Goodbye, sleep. I'll miss you.

***

“Ouch, my head hurts.” I groaned as I made my way downstairs.

You guessed it. Last night, I sacrificed my sleep for cramming for the maths test, which resulted in me barely sleeping and my head pounding.

“You'd better not have been drinking, Jenna.” My mom warned, with a skeptical look as she drank her morning coffee.

“Don't worry, Mamá, I wasn't.” I could see the doubt lingering in her eyes, as she raised both eyebrows, clearly unconvinced.

Seriously, my mom's worrying about the wrong stuff. I don't even drink coffee, because of the bitterness, I can't expect how much worse Alcohol will be.