3

Cindy's POV

'Your stupid' my wolf said as I was running though the forest looking for Lily.

'I know'I replied.

'She's our mate and a living thing, not an object or possession' my wolf says to me.

'I know'I answered.

'Didn't seem like that earlier' my wolf said.

'Look I said it and it's done with, now help me find Lily' I said frustrated.

'Fine' my wolf said.

'Found her' my wolf blurts out as Lily walks up to us.

"Lily!"I called running up to her and hugging her.

"Hi,"she said plainly,"Im sorry I ran off like that."

"It's not your fault,"I replied,"Its mine."

"So what do we do know?"she asked,"Should we date?"

"We both love each other so I don't see why not,"I said smiling.

"Ok,"she answered.

"Come on its around dinner time,"I said swinging my arm around her and leading us back to the house.

xxxxxxx

When we got to the house there was a boy talking to my dad. He was tall and slim. He had dark brown hair with deep blue eyes. He seemed serious. When I turned to look at Lily she was staring at him in confusion and lust.

I started to get jealous. I turned back to him full of anger. When I turned back to him he was staring at Lily. He was smirking which got me more pissed. I ran straight towards him. I jumped on him and he fell to the ground. I started to scream and punch him.

I felt my dad trying to pull me off. I felt tears falling down my face.

'Why am I crying?' I thought.

'Because she's our mate' my wolf said full of sorrow.

I don't know what she meant by that. I don't understand. After my dad managed to pull me off of the boy Lily pinned me to the ground. She kissed me. On the lips. I felt sparks. All at once all the sadness and anger was replaced with warmth and lust.

"Please calm down,"she said as a tear fell down her face.

My wolf started to whimper. I felt broken.

"I'm sorry,"I said.

She got off me and when I looked at the boy he looked like he was in love. What the heck!

"What's going on?"I asked looking at my dad.

"This is Ian,"my dad began,"He is from the Owl Pack. He has come to bring information and it just so happened he smelled his mate. When you girls showed up he felt complete. He is both of your girls' mate."

"What about the thing you told us about?"I asked.

"So there is a part I left out because it's extremely rare to come true,"he said.

"What is it?"Lily asked.

"See if both parents of one of the she-wolves dies then there is a 98% chance that she will have a male mate. Also the male mate will love the other she-wolf as a mate as well,"he said.

"But why don't I love Ian back?"I asked.

"There are stages,"he said.

"That are?"I asked.

"Hatred, Trust, Lust, and Death,"he said his voice cracking as he said the final stage.

"What the world is the Death stage?"Lily asked.

"I have no idea,"he said,"No one has recorded what happens during that stage."

"Sounds deadly,"Ian said.

"Really dude?"I said.

"What?"he asked.

"This is serious!"I said getting pissed.

"Sorry,"he said acting all pouty.

"I'm going inside to eat diner,"I said heading for the door and opening it,"Come on Lily."

After Lily nodded she followed me into the house. I shut the door behind us as Ian was following behind us.

"Hey!"I heard faintly threw the door.