2

Lily's POV

As I walked down the hallway smiling I saw Cindy staring at me full of lust. I was kinda confused but for some reason I started to fell lust as well. She looked kinda cute in her outfit. She was wearing a slim short black dress and some hot red lip stick and bold mascara. She looked kinda sexy. Wait...did I just call my best friend cute and sexy?

'Mate! Oh sweet momma it's our mate alright!'My wolf howled.

'Are you talking about Wally?'

'No you idiot!'My wolf growled at me.

'Then who is it?'

'Cindy!'

And right at that moment as I was only a couple feet I front of Cindy she says,"Oh my goddess...I think I just found my mate,"and her jaw drops then I stop in my tracks.

"Who is it?"Wally says looking at Cindy confused.

"No way,"I say in surprise.

"What?"Wally asked now looking at me. He then looks at both of us and how we are both looking at each other then says awkwardly,"Oh..."

"How?"Cindy asks.

"I don't know,"I respond.

"Wait how will this work? Will Cindy be Alpha while your her Luna?"Wally asked.

"I have no idea,"I said amazed.

"We need to go ask my dad,"Cindy said blankly still shocked.

"Yea,"I agreed and we both said bye to Wally and left school to see Cindy's dad.

xxxxxx

"Dad,"Cindy said as she walked into her dad's office.

"Oh hello honey. Have you found your mate yet?"he asked looking at his papers.

"Yes,"she said as I stepped in from the hallway.

"Lily? What's going on you two?"he asked stopping his work to talk to us.

"U-"I started but got cut off.

"She my mate dad!"Cindy blurted out,"Is that even possible?"

"Oh uh honey. Well uh you se-"her father said.

"It's a yes or no question dad!"she yelled.

"Yes,"he sighed.

"How?"Cindy asked.

"Well every 200 years two she-wolves are born and if one of the two she-wolves' parents died then the two she-wolves would become mates. Its called Wither-star. I was hoping it wouldn't happen to you girls but it seems it has,"my father said sadly,"Im sorry but Cindy she will have to become your Luna when you two turn 19 and be mates. I'm sorry for the delay."

"Umm so what now?"I asked her father.

"You two must love each other of course,"he replied.

"What about decedents?"Cindy asked.

"Sperm donors I guess,"he replied.

"Can't I-"she said.

"Never!"her father yelled standing up,"You will never regect your mate!"

I gasped that she was actually thinking it. My wolf got upset and I shifted and ran outside and into the woods crying.

'How could she think that!'My wolf cried out

'Calm down its ok'

'No it's not she was going to reject us!'My wolf howled 'No one hardly ever has a SCM ever!'

'I know but-'

'No buts that was not ok of her to think!'My wolf demanded 'she has to think about is not just her!'

'I understand!'I do Crow but you can't go controlling me like this!'

'I know I'm sorry'Crow said slowing down.

'Thank you now let's head back'

'Fine'Crow said pouty as she let me have control and I headed us back to the house and let her think about things for a bit on the way.