☂A Killer's Deception-II☂

Jamiyah Wesley| Miya// 28 yo 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jamiyah Wesley| Miya// 28 yo 

- Two Weeks Later

"I don't expect too much from you. You fail to get to your sessions on time which results in you taking up other patients time." I shook my leg as I grew irritated.

Why can't people grasp a single freaking rule?

Get to your damn session on time.

"Ahh, my bad. Suh mi time up yah now?" He asked and I nodded my head.

He stood up and pulled up his sagging pants before flashing me a smile. "Me'll see yuh next week eno. Mi a guh be pan time."

"Whatever you say, Kyle," I said and he opened the door before leaving.

Today was our 6th meeting and he's late every day. I know sometimes it's hard to open up but his problem is that he shows up 25-30 minutes later than scheduled, he tries to flirt with me as if I'd be interested in a child and talks about everything but the reason his mother forced him to come here.

My next session begins in 10 minutes and I need to clean up for my new patient. I stood from my chair and picked up the broom. I started to refresh the surroundings, adding two bottles of water to the glass table.

Checking my watch, I took a minute to release my bladder before taking my seat by my desk. I arranged the items on my desk before picking up a new journal and heading up the page before my timer went off. Quickly, I silenced it and remained seated.

As soon as 1 p.m. rolled by, there was a knock on my door. "Come in," I called out.

The door opened shortly after and a tall light-skinned man walked in. He took off the see-through sunglasses he wore and looked around my office. My eyes went in the direction he was looking.

My office was nice and comfortable in my opinion. There was a couch along the wall, a mini fridge, and inspirational quotes in frames on the wall above it. Two armchairs were in front of my desk and potted plants were scattered neatly around the room.

"You're my 1 o'clock. Andreas Montgomery?" I stood from my chair as he shut the door behind him.

"I'd like to think so," He replied and I held my hand out for him to shake. He glanced down at it before humming.

He walked over to the couch and took a seat, folding his leg over his knee. I cleared my throat and dropped my hand he left hanging. His eyes wandered around the room and not once did he look at me. Fixing my skirt and then my blazer, I sat back down.

"I'm Jamiyah Wesley and Crystal Myers recommended me since she's your daughter's therapist. Can I get you a bottle of water?" I asked, professionally.

"No thanks. I'm good," He responded, taking his phone from his pocket. I nodded my head.

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞: Oneshots & Short Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें