Trolls: We Are Survivors (Storyline)

It's time to reveal what this new Trolls survival series is all about! So here's the storyline:

~ ~ ~

Storyline:

The BroZone Brothers get stranded on an island while going on vacation to the BaTrollmas. The brothers have to survive and get off the island, which it is filled with carnivorous organisms including a vicious lion who has a craving for Trolls. This has the themes of adventure, survival, comedy, family and brotherhood.

~ ~ ~

Fun Q&A

What inspired you to write this series?
Well, I love adventure survival stories and I've been reading books like "Life of Pi", "Hatchet" and many more stories! I also got inspired by movies, especially the movie Dora and the Lost City of Gold, Trolls Band Together and even movies that you never might expect like Open Season. Oh! Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005) series is one of the main inspirations I have got for this series!!

Who is involved in the series?
The BroZone brothers (of course) and the main character of this series is John Dory!! I felt like it was time for me to write a story about him! I have also thought about other OC characters to be in this series.

How many books are you planning to write?
Hehehe! My estimate is around 6 to 8 books! I hope with some motivation and thanks to your support from you guys, I'm hoping to reach to that point!

How did you figure out the title for the series?
Well, I was originally going to call it BroZone Survivors, but after writing a certain chapter about John Dory saying "We are Survivors" to his brothers and I was listening to Survivor, so that got me into the title!

Are you going to publish the book in parts or completely?
In parts. Since I love suspense and surprising you guys, so it's going to be send in parts, once a week. And don't worry, I'm going to make sure to complete the story instead of leaving you guys hanging like that when it comes to my stories, which I feel EXTREMELY guilty about. 😅

When are you going to release the trailer!?!
Don't worry, I'm going to release it on YouTube soon, so stay tuned!

~ ~ ~

Okay, that was fun doing this. If you guys have any more questions about this series, feel free to ask! I LOVE questions!