✨Our Baby Branch Update #1✨

The Moodboard I made yesterday!

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe that "Our Baby Branch" Book 1 has 353 reads!!! First off, I did not expect for it to have that many views. Why? Well, because at first, I doubted about publishing this story, fearing that no one would like it or think it would be weird or something. Or even think I'm weird.

Yeah, my mind could go to places like that but that's how I felt at that moment. I guess it started when I posted "The BroZone Babysitter". When I posted the first chapter and shared it to a discord server that I had join, until someone told me that nobody cares about my story. Now reading that had hurt my feelings and I got a bit down which explains why I hadn't posted for any of my stories in a while. Even when this person got banned from the discord server that I had join, I felt a bit down.

 Then I felt insecure about my drawings and compared others' drawings, thinking that they are so much better than mine, so that's one of the reasons why I stopped drawing two to three weeks ago. So, I took a break and decided to write this story, hoping that it will make me feel better. And reading your messages about being excited for this story gave me the confidence to go on and write and draw some pictures for "Our Baby Branch". And I also got to thank astromaniac_ and TrollsBroZone for inspiring me!

When I posted this story, I was scared, hoping that nobody would think I'm weird or something if I wrote this. But thanks to all of your support, it gave me the motivation to go ahead and post "Our Baby Branch", remembering the reason why I'm here: To share the stories that I want to show you all. And I'm so thankful that I did. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I really appreciate for all the support and encouragement. Also, thank you for getting this story to 353 reads!!! 

Stay tune for the next chapter tomorrow!

What are your favorite moment(s) of the first chapter?