𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏, flips and comfort

THE VAMPIRE DIARIESseason three episode eight▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
season three episode eight
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BEING IN A DARK CAVE early in the morning is not something jasmine would have thought she would have been doing, but she's been doing a lot of things she would have never expected to do, so it's not as surprising anymore.

She, Alaric, Elena, and damon (who she knows is following them secretly) are all wandering through a scary looking cave with just flashlights for light.

She was told by Alaric that he didn't want to be a third wheel with elena and damon, so she decided to tag along.

"So the Lockwood's really have no idea that these tunnels are underneath their property?" Elena asks Alaric, looking around the place with her flashlight.

"Ew, ew, ew." Jasmine jumps a bit, grimacing at the spider that she saw crawling on the wall.

"Yeah. Careful where you shine that thing, bats hate the light." Alaric says, making both jasmine and elena stop in their tracks.

"Wait, what?" Elena replies in response, her expression full of fear.

"Elena." They all hear a whisper, making elena turn around dramatically, gasping in fear until she sees damon with his hands in the air.

Jasmine rolls her eyes.

"God, Damon." Elena scoffs, pushing him.

"Scaredy-cat." Damon responds.

"Just ignore him, that's what i do." Alaric cuts into their conversation. Jasmine flashes her light in the man's face, causing him to wince, and smack the flashlight.

Jasmine laughs.

"So you really can't get in?" Elena changes the subject, still looking at damon.

"No. Seems even the ancient Lockwoods were anti-vampire." Damon sighs, walking away from the three.

"What do you mean, ancient?" Elena asks.

"See for yourself." He responds.

They all follow him down the cave.

"This is as far as i get to go." Damon then says when they reach a certain point.

The other three who are humans walk past him, flashing their lights around the new place that they had just entered.