10

When we arrived home, I swiftly retrieved Elli from my place and practically ran up to Minho. He provided me with some dry clothes since we were both soaked, yet I didn't mind in the slightest that I had my own clothes downstairs. I would wear his clothes until the day I die, if that were possible. After making us some tea, we found ourselves snuggled up under a blanket on his sofa.

"If it continues to snow like this, I might not have to go into work tomorrow," I mumbled, contemplating the heavy snowfall outside. The weather forecast predicted ongoing snow throughout the night and into the next day, only abating by tomorrow night.

"Do you mean we could just laze around all day?" Minho said, amused, as he laid down on his back and pulled me on top of him. Nestling against his chest, I listened to his heartbeat, steady but a bit too fast. Was it because of me? Did I have the same effect on him as he did on me? Was that possible?

"We could laze around, watch movies, maybe steal a few more kisses..." I suggested with a playful grin. He chuckled and slung his arms around me a little tighter.

"I think I would love that," he mumbled, pressing a soft kiss on top of my head. I melted into him even more, the feeling that I just couldn't be close enough to him lingering in my whole body. This small gesture made me lose it all. I just couldn't think straight anymore with him beside me. I didn't want it to end at all. When I thought about him going away for weeks at a time, my heart ached. But there wasn't anything I could do about it; it was his job after all.

"What are you thinking?" he asked, gently combing through my hair with his fingers. He asked me that question a lot lately. It felt good to know that he cared about my thoughts.

"That you will have to leave eventually," I whispered, "and that I don't want that."

"What do you mean? I won't leave you anymore. You're stuck with me. My cats like you way too much," he said, attempting to lighten the mood with a joke. I couldn't contain a small laugh at his joke, but I turned a little sad afterward.

"It's just... you will go on world tours, perform in sold-out arenas. You will be away for months. And it physically hurts to be away from you for a few hours. How am I supposed to endure this?" I whispered.

"Hey," he said, sitting up and gently pulling me up with him. I looked down, feeling ashamed, but he gently pushed my head up by placing his hand under my chin. "Listen," he said softly, "I will have to go away. But I will always come back home to you. As long as you wait for me, I will."

I looked at him. His eyes, which were so cold when I first met him, were now full of love. "I will always wait for you, Minho," I whispered back.

"And you can always come with me," he said quietly, "whenever you want." I nodded slightly. He gently cupped my face in his hands.

"Will you be mine?" he asked.

I chuckled quietly. "I thought that was clear? But yes, I do," I replied.

He smiled before pulling my face towards him and pressing his lips on mine. Everything was perfect for now.

***

I knocked on the door, three large bags of takeout in my hands, and walked in. Eight pairs of eyes were staring at me. "I brought food," I nervously said as I entered the studio. Minho immediately started to grin and walked towards me. I wanted to kiss him badly, but he hadn't told the other members that we were together yet, wanting the remaining four to meet me first. He took the bags from me and placed his hand on the small of my back to push me into the room. I shyly smiled at the boys, Seungmin, Felix, and Jeongin coming towards me to greet me. Then I looked at the four remaining boys. Chan stood up from his chair and walked towards me. He had a wide grin on his face.

"You must be Nuri!" he exclaimed and hugged me.

"You must be Chan," I laughed and hugged him back before pulling away again. Han came over to me next. He looked at me surprised.

"Minho! She's actually pretty!" he said. I laughed shyly and felt a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Stop it!" I said and hugged him as well.

"Just telling the truth," Han grinned and made room for the next boy. "What food did you bring?" Changbin asked and looked at me critically.

"Oh, I went to this Sushi-Place and got-" I started, but he interrupted me by pulling me into a hug and lifting me up from the ground. I laughed.

"Approved," he said. Lastly, Hyunjin came and laid an arm around my shoulder.

"I'm glad that Minho finally brought his friend
over. He can't stop talking about you," he said, smiling down at me. Minho came towards us and pulled me to his side.

"Actually. She's not a friend anymore," he said. I let my hair fall into my face a little more to hide behind it. I didn't know that he wanted to just tell them here and then.

"I don't get it," Han said confused, but Chan started grinning already. "She's my girlfriend," Minho said. It was silent for a moment, and everyone was just staring at us, then they erupted in some kind of screaming match, only getting louder when Minho grabbed my face and kissed me in front of them.