CHAPTER 7: Rewriting Isagi's Past

Hong Kong, China

January, 17, 20xx

Location: Hong Kong International Airport

Time: 7:00 AM

The footsteps echoed on the floor, drawing the attention of many. A group of males walked with grace and elegance on the red carpet, paying no attention to the bystanders. To them, they were mere commoners, akin to NPCs in a game.

They strode like models, exuding confidence with sharp eyes fixed straight ahead, daring anyone to meet their gaze.

Their destination was the airport exit, but what awaited them outside was unexpected.

*Click-clack, Click-click!

A significant crowd of photographers, paparazzi, journalists, newsmen, MCs, and cameras greeted them.

//Speaking English//

"Excuse me, what are your thoughts on the final match?"

"Are you going to deliver an exciting game this year?"

"Rin Itoshi, how is your relationship with Sae Itoshi now? Is it improving?"

"How confident are you, U20, about winning against Real Madrid?"

Questions were thrown at the soccer players, but they seemed unfazed, perhaps familiar to such attention. Especially Rin, who, upon hearing the inquiries, calmly pulled down his glasses, looking directly at the crowd with a menacing aura.

"Firstly, -                                         You all are in my way."

"Secondly, -                                   I don't have time to entertain your foolish and meaningless questions."

"Thirdly, -                                        My relationship with that relative is none of your business."

"And lastly, -                                   I will win the game, without a doubt, and I won't allow anyone to hinder me. If they do, I won't hesitate to take them down, even if it's that despicable relative of mine. So don't even dare to think that I will lose."

Shidou: "Whoo~oh🎶." //whistle//

Bachira: "Kokonut (づ ᴗ _ᴗ)づ♡."

Aryu: "Such a glamorous speech Rin, just like my charming hair."

Aiku: "Let's be honest, no one is talking or wants to talk about your hair, Aryu."