𝐂𝐇. 𝟏

𝐍 𝐀 𝐃 𝐈 𝐀  𝐖 𝐎 𝐎 𝐃 𝐒

                       𝐍 𝐀 𝐃 𝐈 𝐀 𝐖 𝐎 𝐎 𝐃 𝐒

ꨄ𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 just transferred to UConn for a fresh start and to be closer to your best friend Kylie. Today was the first day of classes and you were nervous yet excited to see how this new school would treat you.

You had overslept just a little today which caused you to rush to your first class which was business management. Thankfully you knew your way a little around the campus since Kylie had shown you around.

You threw on some light washed jeans that flattered your body nice, a cropped white graphic tee & some new balances.

As you were rushing out of your dorm complex you bumped into a tall blonde girl who sort of looked familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it. She had on some black cargos, a small leather black bomber jacket with a black tank top underneath.

She was holding a small little coffee in her hands so when you bumped into her it fell down. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" you said frantically as you reached into your bag in hopes of finding some tissue so you could help clean up.

"It's all good don't worry this coffee was nasty anyways" to your surprise she laughed it off and brushed it off like it was nothing. "Are you sure? Is there anything I can do feel really bad" you asked her again just to make sure it was actually okay.

"Yea trust me if anything you did me a favor by spilling it, I was just gonna throw it out anyways butt if you have some tissue that would be nice" she pointed to your bag hoping that you had tissue in there so she could clean up the little puddle of coffee. "Oh yea I do, here you go" you handed her the whole pack of little tissues that you had in your bag so that it could clean up everything.

As you did that you saw the time on your watch and realized that you were late to your first class of the day. "Fuck" you sighed underneath your breath as you crouched down to help her clean the mess. "What's wrong?" She asked as she noticed the expression of worry on your face.

"It's my first day here and I'm already late to my first class... ugh it's whatever" you said in disappointment as you were internally upset with yourself for oversleeping and not watching your surroundings.

"You know what I'll clean the rest of this up, i don't want you to be even more late because of me" she moved your hand away from the mess which made your body 𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 a little bit. "You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure don't even worry about this" she reassured you again and with that you took it as your cue to go. "Also I never got your name..." she mumbled but by the time she said that you had left the complex already.

- 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 - 𝟏𝐩𝐦

You had finally made it to class but when you got there they were in the middle of a lesson. Most of the seats were taken but the only one left was the one near this brown skin girl with her twists in a half up half down style. She had on an oversized jersey and some jorts on.