Chapter 2: Naughty bunny

Mr Wang received an invitation to Mr Xiao's party. They always send each other invitations especially when they want to show off their new business deals or if they have new investment.

Mr Wang didn't like going to Mr Xiao's parties but he didn't want to be like a coward. So he made sure to attend such parties though he hates the Xiao's deeply.

He was sitting at the sitting room when a servant came with an invitation, he knew what it was he already heard that the Xiao's signed a deal with one of the most known companies in UK.

Wang Kuan wanted that deal but the Xiao's snatched the deal before him, this made him mad so mad.

" will you go the party Kuan?"

" yes Lu I will go, if you want you can stay but I need to go".

" ofcuourse i will follow you , you can not go there alone without your wife".

" Thanks Lu, you've always been my support. I wish Yibo would go with us but knowing him I doubt".

" Kuan don't you  think you should stop now, you can always avoid Mr Xiao you know".

" I can't Lu , I can't you should understand me".

" it's fine I will talk to Yibo , maybe he will follow you".

Mrs Wang started going to Yibo's room . She knew Yibo liked being in his room unless otherwise, she knocked on the door.

" come in , the door is open"

" son ".

" mom , you are here is everything alright?".

" yes son I want to talk you about something".

" oh"

" you see there is a party at Xiao's Mansion , I really want you to come with us".

" I know it's dad who wants me to go there, I know you don't like such parties".

" well your right but still  will you come with us please son".

" oky mom i will go with you".

" really son, then I will send you a new suit soon".

" is that necessary mom? , I have a lot of clothes in my closet".

" I want my son to look the very best.

The evening come the Wang's went to the Xiao Mansion . Yibo wanted to see his boyfriend that's all he came for , he didn't have any interest for the party at all.

His prayer was answered when he saw Zhan with his parents. He wanted to smile but he couldn't seeing how his Fathers face changed when he saw Mr Xiao , same with Mr Xiao.

It was the first time Yibo saw Mr Xiao face to face , he thought that he was more handsome in real life  that's why his son is so good looking. He then looked at Mrs Xiao she was beautiful but she didn't look like Zhan at all.

Mr Xiao walked to where they were standing.

" look who we have here, I didn't know you will be shameless to show your face here".

" well Mr Xiao aren't you the shameless one , you knew very well that i was in business discussion with K.O companies but you went ahead and stole that business deal ".

" Mr Wang everything is fair in business , it's just that you are not capable enough if you failed to grab that deal it's not my fault"

" once a cheater always a cheater".

" I don't know what you mean by that Mr Wang, I can see you brought your son today . i heard the young master hides away in a curve, doesn't want to go out what a coward".