𝟏𝟏. 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐛

Start from the beginning

Ohh gosh! Why every person is giving me a reality check? Dude you yourself gave in!
Shut up

"Wo toh hai; let's go" vrinda voice came out dead.

The kingdom is actually large spacious yet beautiful. Every new wall or tiles are covered with carpet, curtains everywhere.

Intresting! I like the decor the hallway everything was good.

"Ae wait does they know we are from which century?." Dhaara paused while talking and thus my stomach growled I don't know why? Am I hungry?

Meera!
Be serious on some matters
I rolled my eyes on at my own thoughts, I can't be even serious sometimes .

"I guess they don't know, look at our clothes and there clothes zameen aasman ka farak hai babe" I scrowled when I drip my mouth open.

"So we should end up making an fake story? We can't even tell them" dhaara reality check was given to us like every morning.

"So hum unko ye bole, ji suniye hum 21st ko kya bolte hai Hindi mein?" My disbelief of learning Hindi numbers comes to an end.

"Ekiss 21 yani" Vrinda smack on my head, flatten my lips passing her shipish smile.

"Haan toh ji suniye hum teen ekiss--vi sadi se aaye hai toh krupaiya karke humein wapas waha chod dijiyega! Aisa bole unko."  I know I acted cringe, look it's simple if we told them our real reason 'Jo humari kissmat futi hai' they will laugh at us.

"Reason Babe reason socho, unn 3 jaanwaro ko kya bolenge?" Dhaara huffed at abit high pitch folding her hands till her chest.

"Haan we can tell, we are from neighboring state town easy hojayega." Vrinda gave a cheeky smile as her idea was too good. We can lie about sunhaghad which is far away from vyomaghad.

We are historian ofcs we know the places nearby.

We were later guided towards their hallway maybe a thrown? Where the kings and queens sits! It was lavish, honestly speaking being in this century made me excited as hell and scared like I should grounded a pit and get inside that.

I am getting the feel of rani, queen. Lifting the lehanga walking down the hallway of mahal with attitude hairs open. Vrinda and Dhaara were wearing the lehanags too but it was different then mine. We were looking royals.

The aura was strong I could sense that, the anger boiling in our veins for pulling the hairs trying to kiss me, we haven't missed.

Every. Single. Thing. We. Remember. It.

We will take revenge no matter what, if they are asking for apology. No way a single sorry can heal the pain they caused us..The fire is still running inside us we will show them what actually we are.

We are standing at the starting hallway or 'darbar' where all the people enters. They are sitting on their thrones ofcs they aren't gentlemen.

We nodded looking at each other Vrinda was in the middle dhaara on her right and me at her left.

If they touch us we have knife kill them.

"Aap Sthaan grahan kijiye" the eldest brother among them told looking at Vrinda, she didn't broke the eye contact even nor she blinked the eye. She took the first step and we came behind her.

She knows many things something is going in her brain, something suspicious She is planning.

Vrinda folded her hands till her chest standing infront of them three. His heavy gaze is still stuck at me
'Das ne wala dank' if you know snake bites with poison. Yeah the heartless.