Chapter 2: The Flaxans (1)

Start from the beginning

After laying waste to all of the tanks, he marched forward with the minigun, unleashing hell. 

The tangible portal in front of them continued spewing aliens as they also continued getting completely shredded. 

However, while the numbers weren't a problem for Apex Predator, Dupli-Kate, Robot, and Rex Splode were getting overrun. 

Robot: Apex Predator, assist Rex and Dupli-Kate. Their numbers are endless. In approximately 2 minutes, they're going to pass through our defenses. 

Apex Predator: Works for me. 

Yeeting the minigun with his full strength, it crashed through a line of alien soldiers leading up to the portal. 

Dupli-Kate: They're killing me faster than I can split-

*SMASH*

A battering ram from a line of soldiers collided with Kate and knocked her down. 

Dupli-Kate: Fuck!

*SLICE*

20 aliens fell apart and splattered as Apex Predator diced them one-by-one. 

Apex Predator: You ok?

Dupli-Kate smiled and multiplied again. 

Dupli-Kate: I'm great now. 

Atom Eve glanced over at Invincible leading the civilians away as she rained down pink blasts through the chaos on the alien forces. 

Rex was running low on material for bombs and jumped into a destroyed car to take cover. 10 alien soldiers fired onto the car. 

Rex: Ah fuck, I'm surrounded! A little help?!

In that moment, he saw out from the car's broken window Apex Predator lifting something off the ground. 

Rex: Huh? What are you tryna do?!

Apex Predator: Shut up...

His muscles tensed as he stretched his arms to better grip both sides of the street where the car was on. 

*FLIP*

The concrete slabs of street were forcibly lifted off the ground like someone closing a book. 

Apex Predator: You better run. 

Rex: Oh, just fucking great!

He slid out from the back and landed near Apex Predator's feet. 

*SPLAT*

The alien soldiers splattered like insects from the floor literally closing on them from both sides. 

Apex Predator released his grip as the section of the street fell over and killed another bundle of enemies. 

But despite it all, the forces kept coming. They were infinite. 

Atom Eve: They just won't stop coming!

Apex Predator: I'll have to cut it to the source. I'm going to see where this portal leads to. 

Rex: You have a death wish?!

Atom Eve: That's a stupid idea. What if you can't even breathe there?!

Robot: Your proposal, although admirable, is not necessary. We caught a lucky break. 

Everyone turned around to see the alien Robot was strangling started aging rapidly until it died of old age.