new pack

Author pov

It's 6:00 in the morning when Akira wake from his sleep. He look at his pups still sleeping soundly and can't help but to smile at how adorable they look.

Akira get up and goes to the bathroom to wash up. The room has some clothes maybe from some of the pack members but surprisingly, all the clothes fit him.

After washing up, he walk out of the bathroom with fresh look and decide to take some breath outside. So he walk out of the room and goes downstairs.

When he pass the living room, he was meet with Elliot. The man just coming out from the kitchen.

"Oh, good morning Elliot."

Akira greet him while smiling. Elliot look at him and smile before greeting back.

"Are you gonna go out?"

"Yeah, I want to take some fresh air."

Akira said as he make his way to the front door. Before he can go out, Elliot said something.

"When you comeback, can we have a private chat at my office? There a matter I want to discuss with you."

Akira look at him feeling curious but decide to think about it when he get back. He walk out and head to the wood.

He take off his clothes and hide it behind a tree before shifting. Then he take off running.

Haruto pov

I wake up with a yawn as I stretch my cramp muscle. I look around in silence then get up from back going straight to the bathroom.

I wash my face, brush my teeth and take a shower. After that I wear some clothes before going out and knock at my alpha door to wake him.

I frown when no sound was heard from the other side.

'Did he still not awake yet?'

I slowly turn the doorknob and surprise to see it unlock. I peek inside and see no one on the bed except the pups.

"Is he in the bathroom?"

I check the bathroom and also can't find him. I decided to mind-link him to know where did he go.

'Alpha?'

'Oh Haruto. Good morning.'

'Good morning. Where are you?'

'I just taking some morning run. I be back before the pups wake up.'

'Alright.'

I close the mind-link and quietly walk out of the bedroom. Then I walk downstairs to the dining room. There a lot of pack members already eating and talking.

"Ah, Haruto! Come sit here."

Ayaka call me over. Ayaka is one of the pack warrior. He was the most friendlies among the rest so I quite comfortable with him.

I sit beside him and pick some food to eat. I never get enough of the food here. It's all so delicious and you will never get bored eating it.

'I really want to know who's the chef.'

I eat while talking with Ayaka about some experience like fight or hunting. I love telling people about my hunting experience especially with Alpha.

Then I heard someone enter the dining room and it's alpha Elliot.

"Ah Haruto, did Enigma back yet?"

He ask me. I shake my head denied it. The man just nod and sit on his seat before also start eating.

Few minutes later when everyone almost finish eating, my alpha come running inside.

"Am I late?"

He ask chuckling softly. Alpha Elliot call him over to have breakfast. I get up as I finish eating and go upstairs to check on the kids.

I open alpha room door and look inside. Akio was awake but Akito still sleeping beside him. I walk inside and greet them.

"Hey, buddy. You guys hungry?"

I ask making Akito suddenly sprung awake startling me.

"Hungry!" Akioa and Akito shout at the same time.

I chuckle and pick them up. I walk out of the room and comeback in the dining room. I put them beside Alpha.

"Daddy hungry..."

Akito said to Alpha. I walk out of the pack main house and meet with Ayaka at the training ground.

"Ready, dude?"

Ayaka ask stretching. I also stretch my muscles before getting in fighting position. This gonna be so fucking fun!

Akira pov

As I finish breakfast and also feeding the pups at the same time, Elliot invite me to his office.

I leave the pups at the same place yesterday hoping this time they make friends.

I enter the office and sit down on the chair. Elliot sit opposite me looking quite nervous for some reason.

"Are you alright Elliot?" I ask concern.

He nod his head telling me he alright. Then he get up and take some kind of paper laying it out infront of me.

"Enigma, I have a big proposal for you." He said looking straight in my eyes.

I motion him to continue before he take a long deep breath.

"Well recently, there been a lot of report about rouge start attacking other pack. It's usually just two or three report but it become frequent and it worried me. Not just me but Alpha of other packs as well."

He said looking really trouble.

"So, what that have to do with me?"

It take long for Elliot to open his mouth but he said it.

"I want....no...we begging you to help us stop the rouge. We know the only one who can make everyone submit to his command is an Enigma. Please, Enigma....help us.." Elliot us bowing down to the floor looking desperate.

I immediately make him stand back up. I really hate people bowing to me. I sigh rubbing my temple. I just want to have a peaceful life in this new world but I guess that's not gonna happen.

"I guess there no other way. I help you," I said making Elliot cry.

I panick thinking I upset him or something but he said it happy tears. He then proceed to tell me about the next meeting with the current king of werewolves with all the alphas around the world. He tell me to attend the meeting with him but my appearance gonna be a surprise.

After all that, I leave the room and goes straight to my room. I need time alone to think about this.

Night update! I guess when you being put in such big task, you will also feel overwhelming a bit right? Tell me in the comments what you think about this.

Bye bubble!
👇😈 Vote me!