hunting

Akira pov

I yawn as I get up and stretch my limb. Today is the second day of me being a wolf.

Honestly, I start to get used to this life. It's not that different from my old life except I now has animal body instead of human.

I walk inside the cave as I've been sleeping at the entrance all night to be on guard. I look at my pups still sleeping making me smile at how adorable they look.

"My lord! Good morning!"

Haruto said as he get up. He look more energetic now even though he still look skinny.

'I need to feed him more.'

"Didn't I told you to just call me Akira?"

I said walking out of the cave with Haruto following behind me.

"But, I think it's quite rude." Haruto said as he match my step.

"Call me Akira next time and no excuse."

I said and then gain my speed as I run along the river. Haruto quickly catch up though struggling a bit as his speed is no match for me.

As we run, I smell a deer nearby. I slow my pace to not startle the deer while Haruto also stop moving.

"I smell deer infront of us. You stay here and wait for my signal. I will go to the opposite direction and we pounce it together. Got it?"

Haruto nod at my command and stay hidden. I slowly walk around the deer while I staying hidden in the bush. As I got in position, and pounce it.

The deer got panick and run to Haruto direction. Haruto then appear and bit the deer neck killing it instantly.

"Oh yeah! We got it!"

Haruto said excitedly as he jump around in joy. I laugh and check the deer to see if it's really dead. Then we both carry it to the cave.

Arriving at the cave, the pups began running around my leg happily.

"Daddy!" Both of them said running around.

I told Haruto to put the deer body infront of the fire to be cook later. Meanwhile, I start to lick the pups to make them scent like me.

It's start from instinct before turning into a daily task. It's make me feel happy in my heart when the kids smell like me.

"Akira, may I ask something?" Haruto ask coming beside me.

I look at him before telling him to continue. Is there any problem?

"When will you make the pack bond?"

Hearing that making me tilled my head to the side in confusion.

"Pack bond? What's that?"

I ask back. Haruto widen his eyes in disbelief. Well not my fault that I don't know about that.

"You don't know?! Don't you have a pack before?" Haruto ask as he sit down.

I shake my head slowly. I just come, how the fuck did I have a pack already?

"Oh yeah, you indeed said you live alone all this time. It's fine, I know about it so let me help."

Haruto said and run out of the cave. I look at my kids and they just look back at me before continue playing with eachother.

Five minutes later, Haruto comeback with a sharp rock in his mouth. He put it down and sit down again infront of me.

"A pack bond in important between pack members. It's help other wolf know that you belong to a pack so it less the possibility to get attack. It's also help us to communicate with eachother even though we far away from eachother. We call it mind-link."

Haruto said explaining while me and the kids nodding like a student in class. Haruto then push the sharp rock to me.

"There a two way to make a pack bond. First, the pack bond where make when mating. It's only between mate so obliviously we cannot use that method. The second way is for the pack members to taste a drop of the alpha blood. Of course with the alpha consent and chant. If the new members is your own blood like your kids, you don't need to do it."

Haruto said again finishing his explanation. I nod again and look at the rock.

'So I need to use my blood?'

I pick the sharp rock and cut my finger a bit. Drop of blood start coming out slowly.

"Now you need to say this chant, "I, the alpha of the [say our pack name], hereby give you our bond pack. From today, you are our member and our family " and then drop your blood to their mouth. That's all."

I do as he say and start chanting before stopping.

"What our pack name? Moonlight? Moonbeam? Sunrise?"

Haruto look at me thinking. I honestly doesn't want to use any name related to moon cause it quite common.

"What about Dark knight pack?"

Haruto suggest making me smile and nod. That's a really good name.

"I the alpha of the Dark Knight Pack, hereby give you our bond pack. From today, you are our member and our family."

I drop my blood in Haruto mouth and he start glowing in white before it suddenly disappear like nothing happen.

"Does it work?" I ask Haruto.

'Can you hear me Akira?'

'Who speaking?!'

'Me, Haruto. That's mean it work!'

I look up at Haruto and chuckle. Even in mind-link he so loud and chatty. I look at my pups wondering if I should make one with them.

"The kids should make their pack bond when they a bit older. It's more save."

Haruto said more. I sigh and slowly lay down as all this tire me. I close my eyes to take a nap barely register what Haruto said.

Haruto pov

I see my lord already sleeping so I look at the pups still playing.

"Hey, are you two hungry?" I ask making them stop playing.

"Yeah!" They said and run at my leg.

I can't believe my lord raise a pups alone all this times. Well he maybe an enigma but it's still tiring. Well from now on, I will help him and be his loyal follower forever.

I look at the dead deer and decide to start cook it for for my lord and his kids.

I wonder if our pack will become larger in the future...

Another chapter finish. How it is?
Tell me in comments and don't forget to vote. Also please help me choose at the previous chapter 🤧🤧

Bye bubble!
(👇here the vote button if you don't know where)