territory

Author pov

It has been a few weeks since Akira start his life as a wolf. He manage to survive so far. Haruto has been a great help along the way. He really fulfill his duty as a beta.

Right now, both of them are infront of the cave ready to go out and having their daily hunt. But today, they have a little problem.

"This is our territory! Don't you smell my scent around here!"

A bear not so bigger than Akira said in between his group. Turn out, the cave that Akira stayed all this time is belong to this bears.

"I'm sorry. I don't realize it. We will be going."

Akira said and turn around to pick up the kids. Haruto want to protest but he know his leader doesn't want any bloodshed when the kids still small.

"Let's find a new home."

Akira said and walk ahead with the kids on his back. Haruto following close behind while glaring at the group of bear.

The glare so scary that make all the bear shiver in fear. Haruto then look forward continue following his alpha.

They walk along the river hoping to find another cave. Haruto then said it's more better to find a place in the woods.

Akira agree with him and change his direction. They walk inside the woods trying their best to avoid another territory.

"Are you usually shift to your human form, Haruto?"

Akira ask as he walk and sniff around for a place far from any territory.

"Well when I in my old pack, yeah I did. But since I become a rouge, I rarely shift."

Haruto said remembering how his human form look. Akira nod and come to a stop to rest. He put the kids down and they immediately start running around looking excited.

"You in a pack now. Don't you want to shift?"

Akira ask looking at him. Honestly he curious about how wolf transform. He not sure if he has human form or not.

"I will if we already find a place to settle down. Beside that, if I was in my human form, I will be naked. I need to find a clothes."

Akira nod slowly. He then look back at the kids but see them gone. He widen his eyes and get up immediately.

"Where Akio and Akito?!"

Haruto also look panick and start to look around. Akira call the kids a few times but no one answer.

"They not around here. But I can smell their scent going that way."

Haruto said and Akira immediately run in that direction. Haruto following close behind while also looking around for any danger.

"Oh shit-"

Akira said stopping immediately and hide. Haruto look confuse on why his leader hiding before he got pull down by Akira.

"Hide. There a five rouge ahead of us. I also smell a multiple other scent. I think there a pack got attack by rouge."

"What about the kids?"

Haruto ask feeling worried as he afraid the kids are with the rouge.

"I think they with the rouge. Let's save them and run."

Akira said getting up from his hiding place. Haruto get up as well and then he think of something.

"What about the pack? Do we need to help them?"