The disappearance

In the vibrant land of Goiky, nestled in the heart of Yoyleland, a group of 20 contestants and their host, Announcer, were preparing for a day of challenges. The sun shone brightly, casting a warm glow over the lush landscape, and the contestants were buzzing with excitement and anticipation.

Firey, Teardrop, Golf Ball, Ice Cube, Match, Snowball, Needle, Balloony, Dora, Woody, Bomby, Pin, Rocky, Bubble, Eraser, Flower, Leafy, Pen, and Spongy were all eager to showcase their unique talents and compete for the grand prize.

Suddenly, without warning, the sun disappeared, iplunging the land into darkness and extreme cold. The contestants and Announcer were bewildered and scared as they witnessed a giant black hole materializing before them. The once-vibrant landscape was now shrouded in an eerie darkness, and the temperature dropped rapidly.

As the contestants and the host tried to comprehend the situation, the black hole began to suck everything in its path, including the individuals one by one. Panic ensued as they were helplessly pulled towards the mysterious void.

Announcer, the host, watched in horror as the contestants disappeared into the black hole. With a heavy heart, he knew that their journey in Goiky had come to an abrupt and terrifying end. The once-vibrant land was now shrouded in darkness, and the contestants' dreams of victory were swallowed by the void...untill.....