👑THIRTY-SIX👔

WANT MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS THAN THE LAST CHAPTER♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

RAJVEER'S POV:-

I was in my office and my phone was continuously ringing...thinking it would be of that silly girl who has been calling me since morning...I ignored the same and continued doing my work...

I even ignored my office landline...knowing that idiot would be calling me...but had it enough when it was the fucking evening...I clenched my jaw all ready to shout at her again answering the phone but calmed down when I heard my mother on the other side.....

"Rajveer I've been calling you since morning why are you not answering my calls..."..she asked me..."I was busy...What is it mom.."...I asked her and heard her sighing loudly...

"You are coming right...We all are waiting for you...Sara is so excited...-.."..she was saying when I cut her off..."I'm not coming...did she fucking ask you to call me..."...I asked her my voice harsher than before....how dare she discuss this with my mom...I thought clenching my jaw...

"No..she didn't ask me to call you but she and her parents are expecting you...Rashmi has asked me so many times...I am answerable to them Rajveer...Why are you behaving like this...where are your manners....."...Mom asked me while I rolled my eyes...

"The thing is mom...I'm busy...I am not fucking coming as I informed your dear Sara....why the hell should I..?..I have refused that idiot countless number of times but she doesn't wants to fucking understand anything...

my problem is you won't ever say anything to her as she is your fucking dearest....why can't you fucking let her be.....do you think I'm free...I have a fucking business to attend...anything else you want to say because I'm busy..."...I said and heard her sniffing...

"Your dad was also asking for you..."..she said and I fucking lost it..."Dad...just tell him his fucking concern is fake...he still didn't transfer his shares it shows how much he fucking cares about me....

he left with his daughter-in-law let him show his concern and love to her.....keep me out of it.....I am not going to come mom and don't you dare call me again for her...."...I said and ended the call throwing my fucking phone away...Damn it...

My mind was blinded by anger...how dare she discuss this with my mom...I thought and dialled her number..."I am not coming I told you before as well...what part of it don't you fucking understand...how dare you ask mom to talk to me......"...I shouted at her and punched my fucking desk for the fact this idiot still thinks I'm joking....and closed my eyes with irritation when I heard her crying.....

I shouted at her again and almost mentioned Divorce...but fucking stopped myself...my shares will turn to fucking dust if I mention this to her...dad was already sitting on my head like a hawk....and knowing her and her dumb brain she will go and cry Infront of mom and dad and my parents would fuck my life....I thought pinching my fucking nose...

I heard her rambling trying to calm the fuck down..."aur haan ghoomungi main Dhruv ke saath dance bhi karungi balki jo karna hai karungi...jab tum nahi hoge yahaa to tumhe koi haq nahi banta mujhe kuch bhi bolne ka......door se kya bol rahe ho himmat hai na aakar rok ke dikhaao...mere muh par aake bol kar dikhaao ye sab firr main tumhe bataaungi......"...she said when anger gripped me again

(And yes I'll dance with Dhruv...wander with him...do anything that I want to...you don't have any right to say anything if you're not here...come and say it on my face if you could....then I'll tell you...)

"What the fuck did you just say...If I get to know you've been hanging around that fucking dick again I'll beat him black and blue do you get it Sara...."..i shouted at her and realised that she had ended the call...