1.

Hello my dear readers.
I hope you all are fine.

I'm here to say that this chapter might be boring and some in the mid too. But guy's this is the storyline in my mind you guy's are free to tell me my mistakes as I'm a new writer.

And also I'll be posting on Sunday's if not able to post once then will post two chapters together on the next Sunday. So i just hope you guy's will understand my situation nothing more.

HAPPY READING

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Pov

"Dad I'm telling you that I'll not marry him for god sake he already have a daughter. And have you seen the age gap he's nine years elder than me. How could you even think about me marrying him." the girl was shouting at her father who was less bothered by her shouts. He just simply looked at her more like glared at her before speaking.

"you will have to marry him no matter what. You have to and also lower your voice when you talk to me I'm your father not your mother who wouldn't say anything" he was looking at her with red eyes because of anger.

"AND I'M TELLING YOU ONE LAST TIME THAT I'LL NOT MARRY HIM NO MATTER WHAT" as soon as she finished her sentence a loud slap echoed in the room her face turned towards right side because of the impact that slap held.

She looked back at her father with bloodshot eyes because of controlling the tears. Her father spoke in a threatening voice "I told you Garvita not to rise your voice at me. But you don't listen do you.? You will marry him and that's final. Let's see who would be able to stop me from getting you married to him and also I'm telling you one last time I'm not your mother who will tolerate this childish attitude of yours so you better do what i say that would be beneficial for both of us."

The whole family was present in the hall expect from one person but they were all silent not wanting to make the situation worse. Garvita's mother was just standing there because she knew she could not do anything in front of her husband.

"Dad please i don't wanna marry him please"  Garvita bagged her father who looked at her with a mocking smile "you don't learn your lessons do you.?" her father mocked her " you have to marry him and you will marry him you're already engaged and the wedding will be on next sunday. So you better start your preparation as a bride now end of this stupid discussion and go back to your rooms everyone"

Spoke her father walking towards his room everyone followed his order and walked back to there respected rooms. Meanwhile Garvita sat on the floor crying after some time she also went to her room and called someone.

Later that night

The main door of the mansion opened and the girl entered the house not wanting to disturb her family because she knew that her father would be creating a fuss about her being this late.

She was waking straight towards the stairs when the light of the dining room turned on catching her attention. She moved towards the dining area only to find her brother standing near a chair with food set on the table. She furrowed her brows and looked at him "bhaiya aapne abhi tak khana nhi khaya.?" she questioned her brother who just shook his head before spekainh " apni bhen k bina kaise kha leta kyunki mujhe pta hai ki wo raat ko khali pett hi sone chli jayegi"

(brother you haven't eaten yet..?) (how could i eat without my sister when I know that she will sleep empty stomach)

"I'm sorry bhai let's Eat the before the food gets cold" her brother just shook his head smiling he knows that she's not much expressive but she cares about all of them. They both settled and had their food in silence. The head maid was up because she knew that these both would be having there dinner late.