Chapter | NB and Male | Nine

A/N: So, episodes six and seven will be split into four chapters. The rest of ep 6 might be in three chapters but then episode 7 might be on the end of the third chapter plus the fourth chapter alone. I hope to finish this by the end of schoo so than I can work on F!Y/N! Then once I'm done with that. I'll do Papa Male. Which might just be adding Male in F!Y/Ns place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Fems POV:

I watched as N took a step forward. "T-Tessa?" N questioned. "N, you remember-" She cut herself off by coughing. "Too tall, handsome. Air's toxic." Tessa says in a stringed voice. "Who is this little-" She was cut off by Uzi biting her finger., making her scream. "Uzi. Why are you here, human? Real tired of killing this one." Uzi said, looking up at J. J flicked her hair.

"Effective drones were cloned more," J says. "It is you," N says. "Classic J," V says. "Cyn disappeared on Earth-" Tessa says suddenly J butts in. "Boss ran away." She says. "We mutually disengaged. Her last known act was siccing you a lot on the human exoplanets." Tessa says. "Why?" N asks.

"I have a theory." A voice says everyone turns around to see NB with Male standing next to them. They stood slightly to the left side. "Hey Fem," NB says, waving at me. I wave back, suddenly. Doll's Solver symbol picks up that weird golden bug thing. The bug is put in her hand and she runs away. "That's kind of a big piece," Tessa says. NB's wings float out and they chase after Doll.

I ran right behind them and Male followed after. They chased her away, making her fall into a big hole. We stood on the catwalk. Staring down. As the group talked NB and Male stood next to me. "So, NB." I start. "That's Tessa?" I ask, NB sighs and nods. "Yep. Sadly, she isn't as... What's the word... Childish anymore." NB says. "Though, that's what I have you and Male for!" NB says.

Ruffling out heads. I slap her hand away. Glaring at her. "My powers are on the fritz," I say. NB hums. "Try shooting that leaf," Male says, pointing at a leaf. I straightened my arm, it turned into a small handgun and I shot at the leaf. Missing it only slightly. "Huh." I hear. I turn around meeting face to face with Tessa. "Who'd you do that?" She asks.

I hummed. "Guess you'll have to find out. Huh, Tessa?" I say, saluting her and falling off the catwalk with a small "Mama Fem" as I did so. As I dropped, my wings floated out and I stopped just in time. My tail floated out as well. Serving as a light. Male stood next to me, looking around. "Fem!" NB groaned. "If I find one thing related to Cyn. I'm going to flip." NB says.

"Then leave," I say. We moved to a different spot, as we got around I stubbled into a disassembly drone corpse room. I stopped and I was met with a flashback of some kind. Though, it wasn't my memories. It was someone else's. A huge F was on the screen. I felt a huge slap, making me snap back. "What the..." I say. "Dude, you just reset. You okay?" Male asks.

I nodded and I felt eyes on me. "I'm fine. Quit asking!" I say, pushing him out of the way. We were met with a directory board. One saying Emergency Assembly Area, another saying Sevret Elevato. and another saying sentinel reintegration unit. I heard a shudder from N. Looking back I see N point at the directory board. Looking at Uzi, she nodded.

"Righty-ho, sources say that-" She was cut off by getting put by a rope. "Except I'm going this way, so save me if you get a chance, thanks," Tessa says, all while getting pulled away. NB ran after her and we followed after them. Finding a baby robot giggling. "Shoot the baby immediately?" Uzi asked. "That's not soon enough!" N shouts, shooting at the baby.

The baby grew arms and climbed up a wall into a vent to get away. We had gotten right where the baby was and a disassembly drone hand was pushed out. Turning into a wifi knocker outer. Someone dropped behind us, making us turn around. "Hey, surface slickers." A girl says, bidding us hello. Pressing a button, it creating a powerful blast. Knocking us out cold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------