Chapter | The Fourth Wall | Six

A/N: This is during episode four, but nothing of it will be shown. Just Fem, Male, and NB shouting at eachother. Also, once again. Sorry it's so short!

Fems POV:

I sat on one of those tall buildings just outside of the primiator of the town. I heard something, looking back I see NB will Male in their arms. "Fem! What where you thinking?!" Male shouts, I stare at him with a blank face.

"Fighting Uzi is the number one rule of being in this world. Uzi is the main character and you fought her in Dolls place! What the hell?!" NB shouts, looking at me pissed. "I wanted to get revenge for Yeva and Triss." I say, NB rolls their eyes.

"The script that the creator wrote was to let Doll do it! You would make the plan, and she would go through with it! God, Fem! I knew I felt something changing in the script!" Male says, putting his hands to his hair.

"You are an idiot! The creator gave you life, and this is how you treat her story? Really?" NB says, Male hands drop and he starts to pace back and forth, slighty freaking out due to me not following the script.

"Promise me you will follow the script. The creator, if she's unhappy with the story, she can reset it!" NB says, I look over at Male. Seeing his eyes widened and he was smirking. His blue eyes turned to Yellow twice. He took a deep breath.

Trying to calm himself, although. He was failing so bad. "I promise, now. Can you give leave now?" I ask, Male shook his head. "Nope, we are staying with you." He says, crossing his arms and putting them in front of himself.

"At least stay quiet." I say, looking up at the stars and the planets. "Fine." Male says, shrugging. He walked towards the oppisite sit of the building, sitting down on the edge. NB walked towards him and sat down next to him.

I sighed and rubbed my neck. Trying to figure out a way to escape their eye sight. I looked around, seeing a figure behind a building. Their hair was super long, and they had something in their hand. I think it was a pen and paper?

"Hm." I say, they looked back. Their whole body was just this black void. But, their eyes. Were a white void. Maybe a human? No. Earth was destoryed. They waved at me and their form glitched. My eyes widen, and they disappear.

I look at where they were confused. I humed, and looked back up at the stars and planets. Who was that? Was that Tessa? But she shouldn't be around this area. I shrug it off and ignore it. Contiuning to look at mainly the stars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------