Chapter | The Promening | Five

Fems POV:

I woke up to loud groaning, I sat up and unplugged the cord from my neck. I drapped my legs over the bed, and stood up. I looked around the room, confused on what that noise was. I saw a bunch of my late night snacks all on the floor. Almost ten bodies in total. I walked towards the door, unlocking it and opening it slightly. I watched as Uzi walked past the door, groaning.

I looked at her, slightly more confused on what made her so annoyed. I opened the door a bit more, and walked out. As I was closing the door, I watch as Doll walked out of her room. "Why is she groaning?" Doll asked, I shrugged. I reached up to the lock, and locked it. Aint no one finding the bodies, not even Uzi or Doll.

I walked into the living room. Watching Uzi sit down on the couch, still groaning loudly. She slipped on her shoes and got up. Waking towards the exit door, opening it and walking out. Still groaning. I slipped on my shoes, and Doll walked over to the couch. "See you later, Mama Fem." She says, patting my head and walking away and out the door. "Being short sucks." I say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[-Timeskip brought to you by Fem attempting to get taller by putting on really big high heels-]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fems POV:

I stood in the prom room, watching as Lizzy and Doll talked about somethings. I had told Lizzy that if she wanted to contiune dating Doll, she needed to help me get V here. Suddenly, Lizzy walked up on stage to announce the prom queen. I must of been zoning out. Uzi had disappeared as well, that was actually a good thing. That way she doesn't have to watch V dying.

"Okay, listen up, nerds. We're doing this a little early, but since the entire prom court mysteriously disappeared, your queen by forfiet is, uh... This." Lizzy says, V dropped down onto the stage. Making everyone gasp and scream.

"Oh, we're gonna die!" Someone shouts. V cackles, stepping forward. "Easy, judgy-bots. V's my friend. She's done with the murder, or whatever." Lizzy says, as a bunch of picture appear on a screen.

"We've been hanging." Lizzy says. "Yes, best friends. So easily manipulated." V says, cackling turning her hands into swords but then stops. "Prom queen?" V asks, turning towards Lizzy. Lizzy just gave her a akward smile.

"Eugh." V says, as she spotted the crown. I smirked and crushed the paper I was holding that had the entire prom courts names on them, but they were crossed out due to me killing them. I look up at Lizzy, and she calmed herself.

"So, forgive and forget, or I'll get my dad to dock your frickin' grades! And you can't sit with us, Rebecca!" She shouts. "Fine! I forgive her. Settle." Rebecca says. Everyone starts to clap for her.

"Clap harder, losers!" Lizzy shouts, making everyone cheer and clap harder. Brown hair girl walked up to V and put the crown on her head. Everyone started to chant for a speech. I aimed my hand at the door., locking it.

As V walked up to the X on the stage, I laughed like a manic. I dropped my hand, and then got ready to aim my hand at her again. V tapped the microphone, letting it pop. "Uh..." V said, getting ready for a speech. I brought my hand up.