Chapter Three: Questions

HANGE ZOE'S P.O.V.

I kept stirring my stew while Historia and Eren were eating. I'm happy that I've finally fed these kids my stew, except for the kid that I lost. She sure was good with her aim, and loves potatoes so much --- or like every kind of food, she never backs down if its food we're talking about. I sighed, thinking that if she's here, I definitely won't have anything to stir at this point.

I can't handle the silence so I decided to break it. "We gonna talk or what?"

I glanced at them when I didn't hear any response, Eren's eating like nothing's going on while Historia absent-mindedly eats her stew while staring at Eren then at me and then at Eren and then at me and then Eren and then at--- sorry.

"I really can't believe it." Historia finally spoke. "All day long I thought I'm just seeing things but then I saw you guys earlier behind the tree." She continued.

'Well, I mean, if you saw a supposed to be dead person wiggling their body behind a tree, you'll definitely be creeped out.' I thought to myself, pertaining to what I did to catch Historia's attention earlier.

"How?" she asked.

'How I wiggled my body? Well, it's very easy you should really fee-----'

"How are you guys here...alive?"

Oh, I thought she wanted a Hange Zoe Wiggle Tutorial.

I removed my stew from the fire and started baking the remaining potatoes I have saved for the kid who can't return anymore... at least, at this timeline or lifetime or---- I don't know what to call it, let's say at this nth reset of our lifetime. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

"It's more like why, to be specific." I responded when it seemed like Eren's still not planning to explain anything to Historia. This kid honestly, I thought we're about to run out of time?

"What? I don't understand anything, Hange-san."

Eren sighed. "What he meant was we should start to the part of why were still here, alive. And how, what for, why for and what-so-ever." he began.