Chapter | A Pilot | Three

Fems POV:

I sat on the couch, watching a show called "Fixing Good" while my pancakes spinned in the microwave. I heard a ding, looking over at my phone. Seeing a text from Uzi and Dolls school. I grabbed my phone, opening the text.

It read: "Dear Ms. L/N, Uzi Doorman has been sent to the nurses office after her project exploded. If you would like, she can be sent home." I sighed, and started to text back: "She can finish out the rest of the school day."

I stopped to think of what else to write. I hum. "If her wound if bad. I'll keep her home tommorrow." As I sent it, I got a text from one of Uzis classmates, Thad.

I had their phones numbers, due to Male being friends with a lot of them. "Ms. L/N, I just wanted to inform you that Uzi is planning to sneak out to the Murder Drones lair to get one last part for her railgun." I sighed, and ignored the text.

Cuz, you know. It's when N and Uzi met. I turned off my phone, and set it on the rest. I put my feet up on the coffee table and contiuned watching "Fixing Good" I hear the microwave beep and I smile. "Pancakes!" I say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[-Timeskip brought to you by Fem watching Uzi and N hangout-]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fems POV:

I looked at the time, seeing it was around three twenty in the morning. I got up, and walked towards Uzis room. I opened the door. Seeing her not there, I walked towards Dolls room. Seeing her gone as well.

"Hm." I mumble. I closed the door, and walked towards the exit door. I grabbed the handle, twisting it and pushing forward. I walked threw the door, and then closed it when I got out.

I started watching towards the emerancy safe place, and when I did. The alarms turned on. I leaned on one of the boxes, waiting for people to appear. People soon came here.

Thad was throw towards us, coughing from the wound hurting. Doll and Lizzy went to help him. J walked in, with a worker drones body. While I watched as V crawled up the wall. Laughing at how much fun she was having.

"So, they found our evacuation spot. But if we build a quick door-" Khan says, Thad grunted as he stood up. Grabbing a pipe. He spit out some oil. "Are you kidding me?" He asks. "You're the WDF, right? Defend!" Thad says.

The WDF back up, saying no to his offer. I stepped in front of Doll and Lizzy, proecting them. "For real?" Thad asks, V suddenly appears in our vision. Laughing, and stabbing Thad with her wing. He grunted at that.

She spinned around, throwing Thad to the ground in one swift motion. She stabbed him with her claws, and brought him up to her face. Laughing like a manic. I looked around. Seeing the pile he had, I grabbed it and hit her with it.

"Aint no one gonna hurt my childrens classmates!" I yell, suddenly I get a cannon in my face. My eyes widen at this. I tilted my head slightly to see J, smirking. She laughed and charged up her cannon.

She stopped when someone shouted. "Hey!" I turned my head over to Uzi and N. "Put my adopted mother down." Uzi says. N waved at them, but Uzi jabbed him with her elbow.