chapter 1 | 3000 years

Sage's diary

Year 1...

Hey you... I thought of making this diary to keep my head in check if I ever wanted to recap or if I ever forgot something. I'm unsure if I will live as long as Meliodas since he was cursed with eternal life; meanwhile, I'm just a regular demon, maybe...

So, as for Who or what I am... My name is Sage... Yeah, only sage... Nothing else, anyway; I'm a demon like the others as far as I'm concerned. But They resent me. Since I didn't bow on the king's balls like everyone else... I did try to talk things over and apologize, but they are the fight now, talk later type... So, instead of going to Berserk like last time, I fled... Surprisingly, Zeldris was there, but the crazy part was that his commandment didn't work! So maybe the king's power doesn't work since my ring overrides it...

Regardless, this year was brutal. I decided to come back to Meliodas and Elizabeth. They were friendly and surprisingly forgiving of what I did. I was not expecting that, considering I took Liz's head clean off along with Derieri. And I agreed to help them out with taking on their parents. I explained to them the basics of where I came from and why I helped. I kept it vague.

Afterwards, we confronted them. And they were not what I was expecting. They were not on my level, instead 150. Yeah, it was rough. Of course, I held my own, but even if that extra level 50 gave them the edge, there was a big power difference. Even if I used to go against Momon...

Momonga.......

Anyway, my "DPS" is only two people around level 65. Yeah, we did not win... Thankfully, I didn't die. I Barely got away, And I wound them significantly, so my power is not entirely hopeless in this world to the gods that we fought... Until I face Arthur... Unless I kill him... No, Merlin would kill me, or at least try until I'm dead...

Anyway, in the aftermath, the story remains canon; both Meliodas and Elizabeth get their curses, but I get to see their curses placed upon them.
Meliodas went through his grief. I offered to help, saying I was a sacred treasure crafter and could undo or remove them altogether. (Which, to some degree, is true since... Well, What I did... Before.) He thankfully believed me, and I told him the location of where I planned to make my base.

Year 100...

Yeah, I didn't plan on making an update every year. Instead, I highlighted the most important events of the last few decades.

Ok, real talk, I'm not sure how my body is doing, since I'm a  demon, do I age slowly, or I'm going to look like this forever? or just age and die before the main event? I'm not sure what I hope I live long enough... 

So, every few decades, I made something. The materials took ages to find, but I did anything to help them. But here is the bad news: They didn't work. The curses were much more potent than the commandments. So, back to the workshop.

But anyway, the home I built was imposing—a forge in a volcano. It only took about two decades since it wasn't like a game where I could buy cosmetics. I had to handcraft everything, but I made it all together, and it turned out well.

As for how I feel? It... Still lingers I guess, the world I had to leave behind... The people... friends... Nevermind. I already feel like tearing up...

Anyways. Crazy experiments with little, little to no results. But he still keeps coming back... We hang out and I think we became good friends! since we always shared a drink when we are together, a few times it became rough for him. I was there to help him through his days, but I'm surprised by what he told me about Elizabeth's death... But right now, only about six deaths have happened so far, which sucks if it has only been 100 years... As for me, I kept him in the dark, saying That life was easy.......... It was not... I'm unsure if he believes me, but I'd instead not involve him in what I did...