I : PLATONIC! SHINNAGA

TW : S/A , SUICIDE
WC : 586

☆☆

"I don't comprehend the reasons for why I'm alive," spoke Korekiyo,  "I got burnt, assaulted by my own sister, and then executed all in the first sixteen years of my life. Yet, that bear decides to revive me. For what reason other than to make me and everyone else suffer..?" Korekiyo added on before he took another deep breath. "I'd rather be dead."

The huge, vacant room called Angie's living room was just as quiet as it would be if it would've had nobody in there. It was surely felt empty as Korekiyo muttered the words that he had. He wanted to die...? She remained speechless, unsure of what to say or do. She was vulnerable, sure. But, how would she be able to understand about how Korekiyo had been feeling in the last decade.

She took a deep breath, her voice shaky as she looked at him. Trying to hold herself together for the next twenty minutes.

"Its not in our cards for why they revived us.. It's all in the Island God's will. I wish I could understand everything that you're going through, but the most that I can do is help you through it." Angie spoke as she looked at him, sitting by him on the couch.

He sighed, noticing her demeanor seem off from her happy-go-lucky expression from earlier to someone who's more sympathetic, but bottling up how she is currently feeling.

"Are you alright?" Korekiyo asked as he watched her sit by her and look at him. Was something so wrong with him that she would start crying?

"I'm alright.." Angie spoke, crossing her arms as she held onto the nearest pillow for support. "Can I be honest with you for a moment..?" She asked as he nodded, giving her a signal for her to continue talking.  "I don't know what I'd do without you, Korekiyo..." Angie added as she wiped her eyes, the tears started to pour down her face. "Like-- You're one of the few people that I can talk about my artworks who won't get uncomfortable around me.. It's so hard to find someone who's like that.."

"People view your art as uncomfortable..?" He interrupted, noticing her tearing up by  her trying to speak. "I apologize for interrupting you."

"It's..." Angie spoke as she choked up, holding onto the pillow tighter. "I'm so sorry.." She apologized, placing her head on the pillow as she began to sob. She hated to see others hurt or feel like they're a plastic bag, driving through the wind, undeserving of a friend.

Korekiyo calmly placed his left arm around the girls shoulder, making sure that she would be alright as he did realize that this was probably his own fault for venting to her about this. He did realize that Angie's close relationship with her mother was most certainly a factor. He was silent as he caressed circles around her back, allowing her to be able to express about how she's feeling.

"I'm so sorry.." She spoke, repeating that a few more times as he nodded.

"It's alright, I forgot about what happened to your mother and opened up a bittoo much.." Korekiyo spoke as Angie shook her head.

"That's fine.. I ust.. I don't want anything to happen to you..." Angie spoke, "You can open up as much as you want to, You know that right..?"  She added.

"I'm aware of that, how about you calm down and you can show me some of your recent artworks..?"

A/N : i pulled a katy perry reference... how .