Sol De España L.Norris

Type: Fluff ^3^ GF!Y/N

Under the Spanish sun, the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya thrummed with the excitement of the Grand Prix. Lando Norris, McLaren's rising star, grinned as he spotted you, Y/N, leaning against the barrier. You waved, your smile lighting up the paddock.

"Lando!" you called as he approached, your voice filled with affection.

"Hey, gorgeous," Lando said, pulling you into a hug. "Glad you could make it."

The weekend was a whirlwind of adrenaline and passion, both on and off the track. You cheered for Lando from the stands, feeling the rush of excitement as he pushed his car to the limit. And when he wasn't racing, you explored the vibrant city of Barcelona together, hand in hand.

As the season progressed, your bond with Lando grew stronger with each passing race. You celebrated his victories and lifted him up through his defeats, always there to remind him of his talent and determination.

But it wasn't just the victories that brought you closer together. It was the quiet moments shared in the paddock, the late-night conversations in his motorhome, and the stolen kisses under the stars.

As the championship neared its conclusion, Lando found himself in contention for the title. The pressure was intense, but with you by his side, he felt invincible. Together, you faced each challenge head-on, your love fueling his drive to succeed.

And then, on the day of the final race, as Lando lined up on the grid, his heart raced with anticipation. The lights went out, and he surged forward, his determination unwavering as he battled for victory.

In the end, it was a photo finish, with Lando crossing the line just ahead of his rivals. The crowd erupted into cheers as he climbed out of his car, his heart pounding with exhilaration. But amidst the chaos and excitement, there was only one person he wanted to celebrate with – you.

Running towards you, Lando swept you into his arms, spinning you around as laughter filled the air. In that moment, with the taste of victory on his lips and the warmth of your love in his heart, Lando knew that he had already won the greatest prize of all – you. And as you kissed beneath the Spanish sun, surrounded by the cheers of the crowd, your love story raced on, fueled by passion, devotion, and the thrill of the track.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
XOXO
GANGSTERSSSS HOW WE DOINGGG😝😝 HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD WEEK
WC:415