High school sweethearts K.Antonelli

Type:Fluff >^<

In the picturesque town of Maranello, where the aroma of espresso lingered in the air and the distant purr of engines from the Fiorano Circuit provided a constant soundtrack, Kimi Antonelli, the talented young driver of PREMA Racing, found himself enamored by someone unexpected – his high school sweetheart, Y/n.

Their love story began in the bustling hallways of Maranello High, where Y/n and Kimi were just two teenagers navigating the complexities of adolescence together. From the moment they locked eyes, there was an undeniable connection, a bond that transcended time and circumstance.

"Hey, Y/n," Kimi greeted with a grin as they crossed paths between classes.

Y/n's face lit up with a smile as she returned the greeting. "Hey, Kimi! Are you ready for the big race this weekend?"

Kimi nodded eagerly, his eyes reflecting his excitement. "Absolutely! I've been putting in extra hours at the track. I'm determined to make this one count."

Their conversations flowed effortlessly, their laughter echoing through the corridors of the school. They were inseparable, spending their days studying together in the library and their evenings sharing dreams beneath the starlit sky.

But as graduation loomed on the horizon, casting a shadow of uncertainty over their future, Y/n and Kimi found themselves grappling with the fear of being torn apart by distance and obligations.

On the night of their senior prom, with the music pulsating and the dance floor alive with energy, Kimi whisked Y/n away to a quiet corner of the venue.

"Y/n, there's something I need to tell you," Kimi began, his voice soft yet resolute.

Y/n's heart fluttered in her chest as she turned to face him. "What is it, Kimi?"

With a steadying breath, Kimi took Y/n's hands in his, his gaze unwavering. "As we stand on the precipice of our futures, I want you to know that no matter where life takes us, my love for you will endure. You are my rock, Y/n, my guiding light. I love you, now and forever."

Tears of joy welled in Y/n's eyes as she threw her arms around him, holding him close. "I love you too, Kimi. With all my heart."

As they swayed to the rhythm of the music, enveloped in the warmth of their love, Y/n and Kimi knew that their journey was just beginning.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
GUYSSSSS MY FIRST CHAPTER!! TELL ME HOW WE FEEL ABOUT ITTT!!! >^<
XOXO
WC:412