Both are fully wet. Their clothes are hugging them like a their second skin. He start walking to find her while singing. She was hearing his melody voice while resting her back on wall with closed eyes.

Pyaar manga hai tumhi se Mujhe Pyaar karo
Aaj abhi zidd maano meri Na intezaar karo
Main bhi dil ki sun raha hoon Tum bhi dil ki suno
Pyaar manga hai tumhi se Mujhe Pyaar karo

Here she is standing infront of him fully wet. His eyes Landed on her lips There is small smile but very next second his eyes widened when his eyes Landed on her chest. FREAKING RED BRA.

Before he spoke anytime she looks up when she feels him.near her and start singing looking directly in his eyes. Tears rolled down after knowing how she still remember the lyrics even after memories lost.

Tujhe paane ka junoon iss qadar hai
Tere khwaabon se bhari ye nazar hai

It's raining but still his tears are so visible for her. Cupping his cheek she start cressed his jaw while he is lost in her Angel.

Taking one step closer to him she wrapped her arms around him neck.

Zara dheere se mere paas aao.....
Tumhe kitna pyaar hai ye batao

Removing her hairs from her face he tagged them behind her hairs. Holding her waist tightly he pulled her closer which makes her soft chest collided with his hard chest.

She took one step back but still their chest are touching when they both inhaled the breath.

Pucho na bas dil de do, Mujhe pyaar karo
Pyaar manga hai tumhi se Naa inkaar karo
Aaj abhi zidd maano meri Na intezar karo

Removing his arms from her she again start running towards her home. Reaching near her room she looked back and make eye contact. He was about to hold the room's door.but before that she closed the door.

Advik- open the door baby. you need hangover.

He said baby word without his knowing. And after like 5 minutes she open the door and stand infront of him wearing something like this.....(yes she doesn't have blouse and under skirt or wo saari uski mummy se churai hui he. So Don't ask me anything about her outfit.🙂‍↕️)

While singing she start walking backward and he was walking towards her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

While singing she start walking backward and he was walking towards her. Pushing him on sofa she bend down at his level.

Hmm..

Tu hai neele aasmaan ka musafir
Chala aaya taaro se meri khatir

Pulling her closer by her waist he wrapped his arms around her naked waist.
Coming closer to his ear she bits his earlobe and licked that place. His breath stopped working feeling her hard nipple on his chest.