Next morning.
Mehrotra mansion
Krishna was sitting on the couch...
She heard the door open... she smile seeing maya walking in...

Krishna: Mayaaaaaa where is my little angel..

Maya smile.
Krishna hug maya with a big smile.... Seeing the person behind Maya.... Her smile went away.... She was shock to see Abhimanyu Birla holding Aaira...

Krishna immediately leave maya.... Abhimanyu was shock to see Krishna but he act normal....

Aaira smile seeing her maasi.
Aaira: Maasi...

Krishna smile at her...
Krishna: My angel...
Aaira run to her and hug her.
Aaira: I miss you...!

Krishna kiss Aaira forehead....
Krishna: I miss you too...

Maya: And Krish meet Abhimanyu... a friend.

Abhimanyu and Krishna look at each other awkwardly...
They greet each other

Maya carry Aaira.
Maya: I just come Abhi... waitt.. I am going to change Aaira.

Abhimanyu nods.
Maya went inside with Aaira.

Krishna walk to Abhimanyu...
Krishna: What the hell are you doing here! Huh! Tell me! I have rejected you now you are after my sister!

Abhimanyu:Krishna stop talking nonsense Okay! I didn't even know Maya was your sister.... And you won't tell Maya a thing that happen between us! Understand! I will tell her myself!

Krishna: You are a married man Abhimanyu? Why are you doing this!

Abhimanyu: Krishna i am divorce okay! I am not betraying Maya... I love her Krishna. I really do... I promise i will never betrayed her...

Krishna: so it's over with Akshara... it's over over! It's really over! You will be faithful to maya and will never betrayed her.

Abhimanyu smile.
Abhimanyu: Never..

Krishna: And Aaira..

Abhimanyu: She is like my daughter Krishna and I have a son too from my previous marriage. Maya know everything.

Krishna nods.
Krishna: I am happy for you both and you don't need to tell Maya about our past.... Let it stay in the past.

Abhimanyu sigh and nods...
Maya walk to them..
Maya: I am happy you both are talking...

Abhimanyu smile.
Abhimanyu: Where is Aaira?

Maya: She is sleeping...

Krishna: Okay Maya and Abhimanyu you guys can spend some time.. I will be with Aaira.

Maya nods and Krishna left...

Maya: Let's go in my room... I will show you picture of Aaira when she was a baby...

Abhimanyu smile and follow Maya.

Birla mansion.
Living room.
Neil was pacing around anxiously.. he was about to meet her daughter today... and Aarohi too...

Abhir look at her uncle..
Abhir: Uncle why do you stressed. It's only Ruhi and her mom. They are so nice.

Neil smile at him.
They heard the doorbell.
Abhir run to open the door.

Neil: Abhir wait
But he already open the door. 

Abhir hug Ruhi.
Abhir: Ruhiii

Ruhi: Abhir

Ruhi look at her mother.
Ruhi: Mumma this is my best friend.

Aarohi: Hello nice to meet you Abhir.