Mehrotra mansion.
Abhimanyu look at Aaira falling asleep in his lap... he look at maya and saw she was asleep too....

Abhimanyu switch on the tv and carry Aaira in his arm...and went in her room.

He lay Aaira on the bed and cover her with her blanket...

He was about to kiss her forehead but he stop himself.

Abhimanyu: No Abhi. You don't have the right to do this.
Abhimanyu sigh and left.

He went back to the living room and saw that maya have already wake up.

Abhimanyu; she fall asleep. I went to put her to sleep. I didn't wanted to wake you up.

Maya: it's okay Abhi. Thank you for taking care of Aaira.

Abhimanyu sat next to maya and hold her hand gently.
Abhimanyu: Aaira is like a daughter to me Maya...

Maya smile.....They look at each other...

Abhimanyu: Can i Ask you something maya?

Maya look at him and nods..

Abhimanyu: why does your mother hate you?

Maya: I don't know Abhi! She think everything that happen is my fault! She think I force Arjun to marry me... They blame me for everything....

Abhimanyu: Does she know about Aaira.

Maya: I don't know if Arjun told her...

Abhimanyu: Do you miss her?

Maya: A lot Abhi. My mom is my world!

Abhimanyu sigh and hug Maya..
"I promise i will make you meet your mother Maya."thought Abhimanyu....

Maya: Why are you staying with me? Why are you here for me?

Abhimanyu look at maya.
Abhimanyu: Because I want too. I want to be here for you and Aaira. I want to protect you both from Arjun...

Maya: Thank you Abhi. Thank you so everything.

Abhimanyu smile.. maya lay her head on Abhimanyu chest while he put his arm around her waist.

Maya feel at peace hearing Abhimanyu heartbeat.... She close her eyes and sleep peacefully...

Abhimanyu smile looking at her. He kiss her forehead...
He is obsessed with her forehead. At every opportunity he got he kiss her forehead...

Abhimanyu held her protectively and also close his eyes and sleep....

Next morning.
The mall.
Aditya were sitting in a coffee shop waiting for Neil to come....

Aditya saw Neil coming... he signal Neil and he walk to Aditya and sit in front of him....

Aditya: Hi Neil.. i am Aditya...

Neil look at him with jealous... he couldn't believe Aarohi was his now and his daughter was calling him dad...

Aditya: No need to look at me with this much envy! I am not Aarohi husband nor Ruhi father but you..

Neil look at Aditya shockingly..
Neil: Aarohi isn't married to you!

Aditya: She can't move on Neil... how could she went she still love you...

Neil look down...
Neil: is Ruhi my daughter.

Aditya: Yes she is... why did Aarohi left you?

Neil: I left Aarohi... i had accuse her of betraying my family.. as I thought she stole the property of the house.. and when she told me she was pregnant as didn't believe her as I thought she was lying to stay back.

Aditya sigh.
Aditya: Why would you do that to Aarohi... she has a heart of gold... Ruhi is her world. Don't do anything to separate them as because of Ruhi she is alive.

Neil: What do you mean?

Aditya: After giving birth to Ruhi... she wanted to give up on life but fortunately I was here and reminded her of Ruhi... cause of Ruhi she is here....

Neil: WHAT! My Aarohi wanted to give up on life! I need to meet her....

Aditya: I will arrange something for you both tonight. I will send you the address.

Neil: Thank you so much Aditya for doing this for me.

Aditya: it's okay. I will do anything to make Aarohi happy again and you are her happiness Neil.

Neil smile.
Neil: I will see you soon. Bye.

Aditya: Bye.
Neil left.

Aditya sigh..
Aditya: No matter how much I love you Aaru.... I know you love Neil and I will reunite you with him no matter how hurt I am.."thought Aditya....

Sharma mansion.
Abhir room.
Abhir wake up with a smile.... Today he was going to see his father... he was so happy....

Abhir: I know papa will never forget me even if he is friend with maya aunty. I will make sure my papa and maya aunty are more close as maya aunty make my papa so happy... sorry mumma won't listen to you on this. I want my father happiness. Sorry mumma...

Abhir wake up and went to get ready... he packed his small bag...

Akshara enter the room... she sigh.
Akshara: Your father is waiting outside.

Abhir look at Akshara excitedly.
Abhir: He is already here...

Akshara nodded.
Akshara hug Abhir...

Abhir: I will miss you.. see you next You.

Akshara: I will miss you too Abhir. See you...

Akshara walk outside with Abhir. She saw Abhimanyu waiting outside the car...
Abhir wave at his mumma one last time and run to his daddy.

Abhimanyu smile.
Abhimanyu: My baby.... I miss you.

Abhimanyu carry him and kiss him.

Abhir: I miss you too daddy.

Abhimanyu: I have a surprise for you.

Abhir: What?

Abhimanyu help Abhir to get inside. Once he was inside the car he was surprise and happy to see Aaira and maya..

Abhir: Omg Aaira... maya aunty. I am so happy to see you both...

Abhimanyu get inside and drive the car.

Maya: We are happy to see you too Abhir... did you spend a good time.

Abhir nodded.
Maya smile.

Abhir start talking with Aaira while Abhimanyu was busy stealing glaces at Maya..

Abhimanyu held maya hand and bring it to his lips. He kiss her hand over and over again gently...

Maya smile...

Abhimanyu: Look at our kids Maya.... Look how Abhir is hugging Aaira protectively and they are both sleeping.

Maya smile looking at them.
Maya: They are so cute...

Abhimanyu: He would be a great big brother for Aaira..

Maya look down while blushing...
Maya: It's too soon Abhi. We don't even know if the kids will like this. We will have to think about this.

Abhimanyu: Yes you are right... I like you maya.

Maya: I like you too... Abhi...
Maya kiss his cheeks. Abhimanyu was shock.

Abhimanyu: Did you just kiss me.

Maya look down blushing.

Abhimanyu: Now you are shy....
He smile..

He continue to drive till he arrive Birla mansion....
Abhimanyu: We will talk about this later.
They smile.

They get out of the car...
Maya carry Abhir as he was sleeping and Abhimanyu carry Aaira.

Abhimanyu smile thinking they make a beautiful family.